Part 2

"Shit shit shit ! " I mutter to myself as I sprint across the road, my backpack bouncing on my back.

Reaching the closed gates, I glance around just to make sure I wasn't being watched. What the heck, to them I look like a normal teenager who's extremely late for school – of course no one's watching me. Chalking it up to natural instinct, I launch myself up and over the gates. Skipping steps, I straighten out my green leather jacket before pulling the big doors open and entering the school I've only been attending for about 7 months now.

"Ms Lokidoter, late once again ?" I scowl at the math teacher, his Harry Potter glasses sitting so far down the bridge of his nose, he might as well not be wearing them

"It's Lokidottir." I correct, annoyed because he never seems to get it right. "It's really not that difficult-"

"Rave !"

Turning to my left, Peter is shaking his head at me vigorously, mouthing 'apologise' (even though I was in the 12th grade and Peter's in 9th, he's so smart, that he actually takes math with the 12th graders – Flash too, unfortunately). Rolling my eyes, i turn to face Mr Fickle. "Young Lady," buddy I'm actually way older than you but whatever, "did you just roll your eyes at me ?" see, this is why he needs to wear his glasses properly.

Swallowing the numerous remarks that jusy wanted to fly out, I clutch the strap of my backpack and, bruising my pride, do as Peter told me to. "I'm sorry Mr Fickle, for both being late once again and displaying an act of disrespect." 

He nods, clearly not picking up on the slight sarcasm in my tone (which almost makes me pout) and gestures to my seat. "Activity 5, page 137, euclidean geometry."

I nod before moving to take my assigned seat, next to my best friend – your friendly neighborhood Spiderman – Peter Parker. Dropping my bag and sitting down, Peter smiles up at me and we do our secret handshake, mind you, it's no where near as long as his and Ned's because I refused and thought it unnecessary, but ours was still pretty cool.

 Dropping my bag and sitting down, Peter smiles up at me and we do our secret handshake, mind you, it's no where near as long as his and Ned's because I refused and thought it unnecessary, but ours was still pretty cool

Halfway through the lesson, Mr Fickle had quietly left class, and Pete took this as an opportunity to interrogate me about the Sokovia mission. This I had actually expected, as this boy is probably too curious for his own good. "So, you already know what I'm about to ask right ? Like, literally."