Part 6

"But you needed something more than a man.That's why you let Stark take the scepter." Ultron spoke as he decended the stone steps of the church; in a new and improved metal body.

Pietro stood a distance behind his sister, ready to scoop her up and bolt if this robot tried anything

Pietro stood a distance behind his sister, ready to scoop her up and bolt if this robot tried anything. "I didn't expect," she looks Ultron up and down, his height and physique taking her by suprise, "but I saw Stark's fear. I knew it would control him. Make him self-destruct."

Ultron nods slightly, before turning away as he started walking slowly around the broken down church, the twins following cautiously behind. "Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war. Invaders create Avengers. People," he turns back and gestures to the twins, "create...smaller people ?" He thinks for a moment, thinking of the correct term, "children ! I lost the word there." He chuckles. The twins tilt their head at the robot, their curiosity running wild at the humor and personality that this stack of metal has. "Children...designed to supplant them, to help them...end."

Wanda takes a tentative step forward, narrowing her eyes slightly. "Is that why you've come, to end the Avengers ?"

"I've come to save the world," he answers immediately. "But also, yeah."

Wanda's eyes widen slightly, and Pietro stands next to her, placing a gentle hand on her waist. "What is wrong sister ?"

"Pietro, I don't want to kill anyone." she turns to him. I don't want to kill her, she thought to herself. Wanda didn't know much about the girl in green, but she didn't want to 'end her' – she knew that much.

Pietro shakes his head reassuringly at her as they followed behind Ultron, exiting the abandoned church. "No, we won't kill anyone."

She nods, and for some strange reason, she decided to reach out; to warn her.

W: I don't want to hurt you, so please don't stand in my way

She wasn't sure if the girl heard it, there was no answer, so all she could do was hope and pray her warning had reached the girl in green.

***
Raven's pov.
Present time

"What's this ?"

"A message," Steve hands Thor a tablet, and Thor looks at it briefly, before handing it to me. "Ultron killed Strucker."

The tablet showed an image of Strucker, very much dead, with the word "Peace" painted on the wall, in blood. Yikes, seems a little extreme but okay. "That's...disturbing." I mutter before passing the tablet to my father.