Part 15

Raven's pov.

"What happened back there ?"

"Not sure, Loki just said Raven used too much magic, and Speedy Gonzalez fell unconscious after taking a bullet to the abdomen for Clint."

"Yeah – I owe this kid my life."

I pinch my eyes at the voices, struggling to lift my lids. What were they talking about ? I fainted ? When ?

Finally finding the strength to open my eyes, I stare up at a white ceiling. Why don't i remember fainting ? The last thing i remember is fighting robots alongside my father...had I fainted right after that ? My brain felt insanely foggy – as if there was something missing...

"Raven ?"

My eyes move slowly to the figure who stood next me – and my heart skips a beat when I look into a pair of forest green eyes. "Hey Wanda..." my voice comes out in a raspy tone, and smile weakly when she gives me a wide, toothy grin.

"Hey Raven..." she whispers while placing her forehead against mine.

Raven's into GIRLS !?

They're actually adorable

Hold up...are they like a thing or
something ?

She looks so happy...

I chuckle when I pull away from Wanda, holding her hand in mine as I turned my head to look at Clint and Tony. "Guys, my powers are out of control right now, and therefore your thoughts are as loud as sirens."

Clint smiles sheepishly, while Tony just gapes at me. "So you're-"

"Into girls ? Yes, yes I am Tony." I close my eyes with an amused smile as I softly caressed the back of Wanda's hand.

"Like...just girls ?"

"Tony, in your honest opinion – which for you, isn't hard to give – do you even see me with a boy ?"

"Considering you're taller than 90% of mankind and you've glared at every boy that decided to just briefly glance at you – no, no I don't."

Clint chuckles. "Tony, Raven doesn't even gush over male celebrities."

"What about that life size poster of Harry Styles in her room ?"

"Hey," I open my eyes halfaway and point a finger at Tony, "Leave Mr Styles out of this."

W: So...strictly girls ?

I nod, not having energy to answer back telepathically. Then, I couldn't stop the words before they left my mouth. "More like strictly you." Wanda laughs, and I whine in embarrassment. I cannot believe I said that ...am I really that weak that I couldn't refrain from voicing embarrassing thoughts ?

"How're you feelin' ?"

To display my amount of strength, I move to sit up straight, running a hand through my tangled hair. Ugh, I am in desperate need of a shower – and food. My stomach growls in hunger when the word appears in my head. On que, Clint tosses the brown paper bag he was holding, and I slowly open it to reveal three tacos. Clint, my savior, I think to myself as I give him a thankful smile as I dive into the delicacy that was definitely prepared by Nat – she is such a good cook.

"Eat up Gandalf, we gotta go see your dad and uncle off before Steve and I talk to you."

"You did not just call me Gandalf." I say, my mouth half full from already starting my second taco (yeah, Asgardians have astonishing appetites).