Part 3

Back in Sokovia on the HYDRA mission, after Pietro zooms off with Wanda

"What was that ?"

"What ?"

"The gazing into each other's eyes and the –the touching of the hands ?" Her brother questioned as he mimicked the girls' previous actions. Wanda rolled her eyes, not missing the playfulness in his tone.

"Shut up." she remarks, just as playfully as they both walked through the snowy forest, far away from the fallen HYDRA base they once lived in.

They walked in silence for a moment, until Pietro speaks again, his tone different from before. "She could be dangerous Wanda."

Wanda looks down at her hands, her brother's serious tone shifting the previous playful mood. "I know."

"She works for Stark."

"I know Pietro."

"So then why did it look like you wanted to kiss her then huh ?" He suddenly asks, and his sister whirls around, slapping him hard on the shoulder.

Her brother, he never had a filter. "Pietro !"

He chuckles and shrugs. "What ? It did ! Did you want to ?"

She couldn't believe him. His tone was serious before, and in a split second he switches and starts making incredulous accusations in a jokey manner. Looks like he switches moods just as fast as he can run. "No, I didn't." Wanda wasn't sure why she was intrigued by the sorceress though; but kiss her ? Surely not.

"Oh yeah ? Sure didn't look like it," he retorts. "You're curious about her though, right ?" Wanda nods. "Sister, curiosity can often lead to something else you know."

Wanda then shoves her brothers shoulder playfully, and starts jogging further ahead, in hopes she could end this uncomfortable situation.

A little later...

The twins had made it into the city, their stomachs grumbling; especially the speedsters. Stopping at a small diner that they knew the owner of, and Pietro being the charming boy he was, convinced the sweet old lady to serve them a free sandwich. Wanda shook her head at her brother as she found a seat at the back of the diner, Pietro offering to help the sweet old lady in the kitchen.

She catches his eye before he disappears into the back, sending her a wink and mouthing 'lots of chicken'. Wanda smiles at her brother, knowing he'd put extra chicken on their sandwiches now that he'd convinced the employees to let him help make their order.

Now alone, Wanda's eyes roam the table she sat at, and she tilted her head at the colour of the surface; green. Then, for some unknown reason, she thought of those emerald green eyes, and the wisps of raven-black hair that fanned over her pale forehead.

Yes, the witch sparked my curiosity, and she was really pretty, but a crush ? No. I did not have a crush on a criminal. Wait was she a criminal ? Well she was against us, so probably...right ?

right ?