Part 10

W: Raven ?

In a flash – or rather, a puff of green smoke – I'm out of the lit up house and in the middle of the dark forest.

R: ...Wanda ?

Funny how as soon as Bruce had mentioned the Maximoffs, Wanda reached out to me.

W: Raven ? Is it really you ?

I chuckle a little – I mean who else could it be ?

R: No, it's your conscious talking little witchling...

I say in my most spookiest voice, and then I crease my eyebrows, catching myself. Why am I joking around ? I should be hating her...

W: Raven you were right...and I'm sorry I didn't listen to you

But I couldn't hate her, not when her voice projected so much fear and guilt.

R: Wanda, are you okay ? What happened ?

Yeah, let's just care about the person who played with my family's worst nightmares – makes perfect sense if you ask me.

W: It's Ultron he- he's creating something...something that he's planning to end life itself with

My face falls.

R: What is he creating Wanda ?

W: I don't know-

R: That's not helpful.

I snapped a little, but immediately regret it when I feel a slight stab to my heart. Wait...what the hell was that ? Did- did I just feel Wanda's...emotions ? I shouldn't be able to do that. My abilities only allow me to feel the emotions of those who are in close vicinity – like everyone back in the house (who are currently feeling very confused, nervous, and a little anxious).

R: Sorry...that was insensitive. Are you okay ?

There's a moment of silence, and I was nervous that she had left – until her accented voice spoke again.

W: It's okay...I'm fine. Pietro had sped us away after we discovered his plan of destruction

R: Where are you ?

She has to be close if she was talking-

W: Korea

"What !" I exclain loudly, my voice traveling through the trees. My eyes widen with confusion. How is this even possible ?

R: Wanda how-

I'm suddenly cut off when I stumble back in startle, my father appearing right in front of me. I let out a sigh, calming my heart rate. "Jesus you-"

"Who are you talking to ?"

"No one."

"You're lying."

"No, I'm not lying – you're lying."

"How am I lying ?"

"Because you're accusing me of lying when I'm not lying..." but I am – and I'm trying so hard to convince The God Of Mischief and Lies, that I wasn't lying – and failing miserably might I add.