~2~

Channelle's POV

Staring at my reflection, from the mirror in front of me, I knew I was beautiful. Beautiful and hot. Mehn! They sure do have a nice uniform. It was a dark blue flare skirt, a white shirt with a little bow tie and a dark blue blazer. I rocked it so well with my white sneakers.

"Someone looks beautiful," Maris said while checking herself out too in front of the other mirror, beside me.

"I know, thanks baby sister," I smiled.

"I wasn't referring to you, I was referring to this gorgeous damsel," she said cheekily as she ran her hands down the side of her body.

"Well, I know I am beautiful and I rock this uniform so well anyways," I rolled my eyes and tried to act like her words didn't hurt.

"Maris! Channelle! Come downstairs, you wouldn't wanna be late on your first day!" We heard Mom shout.

Maris left first. "You look good," she shouted, as she ran out and banged the door. I smiled.

I knew it. I performed a little dance in front of the mirror in excitement.

"Great Height Academy, here I come." I thought as I made my way downstairs.

"Good morning Mom," I greeted while pulling out a seat from the table,

"Morning dear, you look beautiful!"

"Thanks, Mom." I grinned widely.

"Mom, how does your  favourite daughter look?" Maris asked giving a spin. To be honest, we both look beautiful in our uniform but she doesn't need to hear that from me.

"You look beautiful my darling", Mom said while pulling her cheeks.

"You look like-", I just couldn't complete my sentence with the stern look that was thrown at me.

"Momm, I was just trying to compliment her as you did!"

"We all know that's not true."

"Well, she looks like a bean that was dropped in a bag," I muttered under my breath.

"What was that?" Mom asks giving me the look I know too well, as she raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing Mom."

"Mom, she knows I'm beautiful, probably wondering where she was when I was blessed with this beauty," Maris said in a snarky tone.

I just smiled 'We'll meet in school".  Now I see a reason why we should attend the same school. With all the rude sass, she'll definitely need some protection!

"Ladies, you need to leave now before you'll arrive late, the Driver would drop you off, girls. Have a nice day!" Mom said kissing and giving us a hug.

"Bye Mom," we chorused.

"Good morning Sir, "we both greeted the driver. He nodded in response.

****

Jayden's POV

The day we've all been waiting for is here.

I smiled in satisfaction when I saw my appearance in the mirror, Let's go show some people what we are made of.

"You look very excited for your first day of school, Jayden, which is quite rare," Mom said immediately after I came down.

"Good morning Mom," I greeted, kissing her cheeks "You know how everybody has been waiting for this day!"

"Sure. I and your Mother can't wait to see you kids leave this house for school," Dad said with a cup of coffee in his hands.

I chuckled, and looked around. "Where are the others?"

"We wouldn't mind leaving without you!! You know some people are really excited to go to school to learn, unlike some other people!!!" Tina shouted from outside.

"Bye Dad, bye Mom."

****

Channelle's POV

Wow! Nice uniform - nice colours too. I hope they have nice students, however.

"Wow, this is nice," Maris said, coming down from the car,

"First time I'll be agreeing with you on something!" I stated. Maris winked cheekily in response.

"Do you think they would be expecting us, like ' the new students," she asked wearing an excited expression.

I smiled and drew her closer "Look, just because we attend the same school and probably be in the same compound doesn't give you the right to come looking for me anyhow. Especially during my class, when it's not an emergency. Got that?"

"Copy that chief," she said and saluted.

We both chuckled and found our way into the big compound of Great Height Academy.

"Hi, I'm Janet the Head Girl of Great Height Academy, and you two must be Channelle and Maris Wilson - the new students that would be joining us today." A slightly chubby but pretty girl introduced herself.

I and Maris shared a look... "Yes, we are," I answered for the both of us.

"Great, Welcome to our school. I'm sorry you won't be able to meet the principal right now, but he'll do sure to give you guys a warm welcome at the Assembly today!"

I just hoped he isn't going to call us out in front of everyone to give us a warm welcome.

"I'll give you both a brief tour, take you to the Assembly and to your respective classes. Assembly starts in 5 minutes, so I guess that's where we head," Janet said, while she checked her silver watch, leading the way.

"Was she programmed to talk like this?!" Maris asked. Can't blame her - she did not stutter once!

I shrugged, "Maybe."

At The Assembly Hall.

"Good Morning Students!"

"Good Morning Sir!!"

"I hope you did something good with your time during your vacation period?"

A few students replied, " Yes Sir!"

"As you all know, you are in your final year of High School and you'll be writing your final exams, I hope you're prepared," The man whose name I got to know was Mr Whyte Yolanda, Principal of GHA said referring to the SS3 students,

A few 'Yes Sir's!!' could be heard.

"And also, we have two new students in our midst, do well to welcome  them!"

Rounds of applause were followed, as he left the stage. Pheww, I thought we were going to be called on stage. Thank God we weren't. Janet showed us to our class respectively... I think everybody knows who the new students are already. The School looks cool but I can't help but feel something is off...

 The School looks cool but I can't help but feel something is off

EDITED

Mind leaving a vote and a comment to tell me what you think? Would update every Friday. 

Thanks and Enjoy your day😊❤

Peace, and thanks✌😘