~17~

This chapter is dedicated to all of you who contributed to making this story to be where it is and I mean; my readers(seeing your reads, whether you comment or vote is so good! warms my heart), my voters( after seeing you've read and then tapped on that star button, God! e dey give me vibes!), those who just read and go A.K.Ghost readers ( y'all doing a nice job, well done), my commenters ( your comments keep me going, seeing your views and your opinions really help keeps the book in shape). I Love You Guys!! and I'm so grateful. 

Let's scroll down to business, shall we? Enjoy!

Wait wait, don't forget to tap that Star Button! That one over there, find it! Don't forget oh!

Oya, Enjoy!

Maris POV

I thought Monday was supposed to be the only stressful day in the week, what is this I'm going through?!

"Gosh! I just need a warm massage" I rested my back on the car seat while I waited for Channelle 

"God knows I'm so tired" she shut the door

"Yeah I am too"

"But you know what keeps us going?!"

"Uncle Harry!" We both screamed, I saw a smile forming on the driver's face

"So I heard"

Channelle groans "can we not do this, not now"

"But I need to hear from you"

"Are you hearing from me as per say I'm the horse's mouth or what?"

"As per say you're the side horse's mouth"

"Can't it wait till we get home?" She asked, pleading with her eyes

"No, once we get home we'll be so occupied with Uncle Harry that we would forget"

She looked like she was thinking about it, "Fine, you'll hear from me on one condition"

"Really! Go on"

"I'll talk with Uncle Harry first" she proposed

"No way!" I rejected

"Fine! You can go and hear from the horse's mouth then" she turned to the window.

After much thought, I agreed " Okay, you'll go first"

"Deal. Start talking"

"Is it true that Senior Jayden is dating Vanessa!?"

"Yes"

I laughed hysterically " you're joking right?"