29

"I still don't think this is a good idea

"I still don't think this is a good idea."

"You don't have to because it's definetly a bad idea. Which doesn't mean we shouldn't do it." I tell him and look at the way his hands grip the steering wheel tightly. His knuckles turn white and I put my hands on his making him look at me.

"I have the code the key cards we're going to get in easily just as we're going to get out. No alarm will be turned on.We're like super ninja's." I say with a small smile and he shakes his head.

"Not funny Sof." He says and I roll my eyes.

"I'm not going to let them take you if we're going ot get caught. I know what responsibility you have with Jaxon and Robin." He looks at me as if I'm an alien.

"Woman you're driving me mad." He says before he puts his hand at the back of my neck to pull me in for a kiss. My eyes widen suprised before they close and I let out a soft moan at his kiss. I push him lightly back to glare at him.

"Don't call me woman again." I tell him and he grins his hand still at the back of my neck.

"Would you prefer man? Sir, dude-" I close his lips with a kiss again biting his lip lightly nd he grins against my lips.

"Okay if I had known you'd be turned on by me calling you Sir I would've said it earlier." He says with a grin and I have to chuckle.

"Shut up and focus." I say before I open the door of his car and step outside onto the concrete. The moon shines high above us partly covered by clouds while the street is lit up by various latterns.

Christian gets outside as well and I round the corner to take his hand in mine. We're both completely dressed in black- which isn't unsual for him- even though I'm almost a hundred percent sure that this is going to work easily.

We walk towards the entrance of the buliding that is towering over us dangerously.

"Looks a bit like the Avengers tower." He speaks and I look at him surprised.

"What Jaxon loves to watch Marvel."

"Yeah sure Jaxon loves it." I say and roll my eyes while I find it more than cute that he's into superheroes.

We stop in front of th entrance and I type in my birthday into the note pad that's shining green light once I typed it in and the door opens with a buzz.

"Don't turn any lights on it's going to draw attention at the blocks who are living opposite." I tell him and pull out my phone to switch on the flashlight option.

"You really thought this through didn't you?" He asks me while I watch him watch the big entrance hall.

"Holy shit I always knew you were rich but you're like rich-rich." He says and I don't like how he says it. Like there are worlds laying between us.

"Technically my dad is rich. I have nothing." I say and pull at his hand so he looks at me.

His eyes hold a warm look when he sees the worry in my eyes.

"I wouldn't care how much you have or don't have." He says and pulls me in for a short sweet kiss.

"I'm not my dad Christian." I say afterwards and he nods his lips tilting up.

"I know that. You telling me that you would let yourself get caught so I could continue looking after my brothers is just one of the many reasons you're not like him." I let out a small breath at his words relieve flooding through me.

"I was serious about that. If we get caught- which we won't- you have to run away, I won't get as much trouble as you would."

"You know me Sofía and you know I won't leave you alone no matter what." He squeezes my hand and I pull him towards the elevators.

"That's the problem." I murmur quietly and am thankful that he didn't hear me. Don't get me wrong I love him for wanting to protect me but me being in my dads office at night is suspicious but explainable. But the son of a dead employee that worked for him once standing in the office with the daughter of the head CEO not so much explainable.

"Is it okay if we use the elevators? Won't anyone be noticing them turning on?" He asks and I shake my head no before I get out the key to get them on manually.

"Not if we use the key." The doors open and we get inside, the doors close while I push the button for the highest floor.

My muscles are tense while we drive up in silence and it seems like Christian is noticing my rigid state as he tries to crack a joke.

"Would be fun to make out in an elevator where everyone can see us." He says grinning while he motions to the see through glass, the elevator is build off.

"Is that what you're always thinking about? Making out with me?" I ask raising one brow and he looks at me innocently.

"Oh not just making out..there are a lot of other things happening as well." He says in an ambiguous tone making my cheeks heat up.

"Save that for later." I tell him while the doors open and I step out walking through the familiar hall.

"I love it when you're bossy." He says in a teasing tone while he follows  after me and I have to bite my lip to not chuckle too loudly.

Thankfully the hall has no cameras because it's the private floor of my dad but I know he has some inside.

I stop at the door which has another key pad and turn to Christian before my eyes wander over the numbers.

"Pull your hood up. We have to walk in backwards because the only camera in the room is facing the door. Once I say stop you stop moving and we turn around because there's a blind spot where the camera doesn't catch our face if we turn." I tell him and he nods.

We both put our hoods on and my fingers hover over the note pad while I think about the numbers I have to put in.

"What's wrong?" He whispers and I look at him and smile before I shake my head.

"Nothing." I say before I type in the death day of my mom and the green light flashes before the door locks open and there is no turning back.