Hoodie

A hoodie. It's something so simplistic but can hold so many memories. The smell of it, the print on it, each mark and feature portrays a message and a memory. A hoodie can have have an emotional and sentimental hold over a person, and that's what yours has over Chaeyoung.

It's the only piece of you she has left. Everything else has gone over time; taken away by your family or just simply deteriorated. Your black hoodie is all she has.

She sleeps in; wears it when she's sad, talks to it and treats it like it's the most precious and valuable item in the world. Well, to her it is, as it was yours.

You left her a little over two years ago. Not by your choice nor hers, but by natures cruel fate. Cancer took your life, and she will never recover from the day your smile faded right in front of her eyes in the hospital room. The memory still haunts her, and it's one she fears will never leave her.

You two were together for almost 6 years, engaged, and planning a wedding that was due to have already taken place; you passed away 3 months before it was supposed to happen. It broke Chaeyoung.

Her members were there throughout the worst time in her life, and she couldn't be more grateful for them. But she could not help but feel as though a part of her soul was ripped out, a part she will never recover.

She visits your grave all the time, if not everyday. She doesn't cry as much, but it still hurts. She believes that you are always with her, following her and watching over her, making sure she's safe.

She promised that she would never forget you, and your hoodie is the personification of that very promise. For her, it is you. Forever and always.