Finally found you

"When you hear it, you'll know you've met the one." Your mother said to you as you stared at her, starry-eyed and filled with so much excitement.

Ever since you were a kid, you dreamt of the day you met the love of your life, your perfect other half, your soulmate. Just like your parents did when they were young. You loved the idea of the unmistakable ringing in your head appearing when you least expect it after meeting the person you were destined to be with.

Every relationship that you entered, you'd hoped to hear that ringing you so desperately sought after but you were always left disappointed.

Sure, all your friends made fun of you for it, calling you desperate and needy. But you had always dreamt of having the cheesy, storybook love story and if people wanted to laugh at you, to hell with them.

Of course, as you grew older, you had to put your search for your soulmate on the down low and had to think more realistically. You didn't necessarily have the time to dedicate into finding your person. You has started to pursue your academics, not really knowing where to go with it and in what direction before you eventually dropped out to become a trainee under YG Entertainment. It was rather sudden, but you were happy and determined in achieving your goals. You ended up being of the, so called 'ace' trainees, also known as all-rounders, so you were privileged in being able to work with a lot of established and well known idols. You got along with most of them, and many in fact considered you to be a good friend.

And then there was the headache that was Roseanne Park.

Although Blackpink's main vocalist was charming and kind to everyone, she was a tremendous flirt towards you. Without any reason or encouragement on your behalf. She wasn't necessarily bad company to be around, you actually enjoyed her presence most of the time. She just knew how to push your buttons.

From the moment you both met during one of Blackpink's dance rehearsals, she was absolutely insufferable. Always following you around and asking you personal questions, like a lost child, all while making sure to flirt with you incessantly. You didn't mind the attention, but you knew for certain that she was not your soulmate.

There was no ringing after all.

"Hey gorgeous!" Roseanne's voice rang through the halls of the company building. You reluctantly turned around to see the confident grin on the singer's face as she held out a bottle of water for you to take, her own one in her other hand. You smiled through the irritation and accepted the 'gift' that was given to you. "Shouldn't you be at practice, Roseanne?"

She began walking backwards, making sure that to continuously see your face, almost not wanting to waste a second, making it seem like she was engraving your face into her mind. "I wanted to make sure you had water. Wouldn't want you to be all fatigued while I'm not there to catch you if you fall." Roseanne explained as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"Plus, I wanted to see you." She added with a cocky smirk. Heat started to fill your cheeks as you rolled your eyes. You were irritated with her but you also couldn't deny that the singer was indeed attractive, almost impossibly perfect, and the way she hyper-fixated on you made you flustered.

But you weren't delusional either, Roseanne Park wouldn't be your soulmate. She could not be.

"You're cute when you blush." She whispered, getting extremely close to your face, her eyes peering into yours with a playful glint in her eyes. Before you knew it, you were in front of your assigned practice room.

"Good bye, Roseanne Park.", you said without giving her a second glance, wanting to disappear into the practise room and escape her flirting.

"Hold on now, gorgeous.", you froze at the volume of her voice as the other trainees began watching the both of you, glaring at you as they whispered among themselves. You were sure they were making all the wrong presumptions. Quickly, you shot Roseanne a glare, one that essentially told her to leave, before she held her hands up in defeat. "I was just going to say don't forget your water." She smiled before pushing the plastic bottle into your hands.