High school royalty

You and your sister Jennie Kim were royalty. Well, not exactly but you were treated as though you were in the school. And you acted as such too. Pupils, teachers, even highly important staff were scared of the two of you. You and Jennie were twins, however non identical so people did not mix the two of you up. Jennie was known for being the 'bitchy' one, and you were known as the kind but confident one. That didn't mean that you let people have their own way with you, you were still very much in charge. You both came from a wealthy family, with your dad being the CEO of Samsung and your mother being one of the greatest actresses in South Korea. You grew up privileged, and acted as though the world revolved around you. Everything that you have ever wanted and needed was yours at the drop of a hat. You both were used to getting your own way. People just couldn't say no to you.

Everyone but Roseanne Park. The new transfer. She was the new girl from Australia, moving with her family in pursuit of a new lifestyle. She was wealthy, but not as wealthy as you and Jennie of course, and held her head high with her beliefs and opinions. Many considered her to be a nerd, with her liking books and all, but she was the pretty kind, not like the strange kids who wear jumpers all year round and wear big bulky glasses that keep falling down every ten seconds. She was gorgeous. Pink hair and a slim figure. She was to die for.

You noticed her instantly as the first day of the year began. You were stood next to Jennie as she was fumbling with her new locker, cursing under her breath at how janky the 'piece of shit' is. "The school should really invest in some new lockers, these are not doing it for me anymore. Hell, even we could fund them and not even notice the dent in our bank account", she rambled as you weren't even listening. All of your attention was on the new girl, who was walking around the hallway with a confused look on her and a piece of paper in her hand, which you assumed to be her locker number. She was wearing a black YSL body suit which showed off her curves beautifully, contrasting with her pink hair, and a cute bag over her left hand shoulder.

"Are you even paying attention to me", your sister complained with a rude expression on her face, as she had just managed to release her locker from its confinement and began to unload all of her heavy things into it. You would assume it to be books, but no. She was unloading spare clothes and cosmetics, 'just in case' she says.

Jennie followed your line of sight, and hummed to herself, now realising why you had suddenly gone silent. "she's pretty, I'll give her that"

"She's gorgeous", you corrected under your breath, before awkwardly coughing and standing up straighter, mentally preparing yourself for the teasing that was about to follow.

"Wow, who would've guessed you'd fall in love so quickly, my darling sister", Jennie teased as you blushed, shaking your head as you wanted to prove to her, and yourself, that you were not falling for the new Australian. "Please, you know I don't have time for relationships", you stated, which was true to an extent. You both had recently began modelling, Jennie for Chanel and you for Balmain, each of your favourite fashion brands. It took up a lot of time outside of school, but that didn't mean you had to be completely banned from dating. This wasn't an idol company.

Jennie was not believing any word you were saying. Her eyes said it all. "Go up to her, and ask her out. I know you, and I know you want to pursue her, so go for it. She won't say no, nobody in this town says no to us", she said with a cocky smile. Although her words were maybe not so sincere, she truly wanted you to find happiness, so she pushed you to act on your feelings whenever you hesitated. Jennie herself dated plenty of people, so now it was your turn. Except you didn't like the prospect of dating just for the sake of it, you wanted romance, and that was hard to find.

Deciding to ignore your sister's words, you pulled her away from her locker and towards yours, which was not too far away, and you began your process of opening the 'piece of shit' up. In the corner of your eye, you noticed a pink haired lady walking in your direction, initially thinking that your sister had said something to her while you were preoccupied, but it turns out that the girl was just walking to her own locker, which she had managed to somehow find. To your luck, it was next to yours, but you dared say anything to her without thinking it through. For some reason, the new girl made you nervous, which was ridiculous because you never got nervous, that was your job to inflict on other people. You thought to yourself that the way you were acting and thinking was stupid, but just as you were about to speak, the bell rang and your annoying older sister of two minutes was dragging you to English, your first lesson of the day.