STOP

"ROSIE! I swear to god, if you carry on there will be consequences" you screamed whilst your girlfriend was attacking you with pillows, kisses, tickles, you name it. She was ruthless.

"HAHAHA", was all you heard in your ear as your  girl would not stop, making you feel like a villain who was being killed by the superhero at the very end of the movie. In other words, you felt helpless. Your girl, despite being so small and fragile, was overpowering you in so many ways.

Her hair was tickling you, and you felt like you couldn't breathe, yet could not imagine a different place you would rather be in than this moment. It was a moment that allowed you both to be free, and together. But despite the sentimental stuff you were feeling , Rosie was annoying you beyond belief, and you needed her to quit before you lost all strength in your body and air in your lungs.

Quickly grabbing on to the pillow Rosie was just about to throw onto you, you smacked it into her face, allowing you a brief moment to flip the two of you over, which then allowed you to start your revenge, tickling her and kissing her all over while her infectious laughter ringed throughout the room, making your body feel alive through the sound alone.

"Okay, okay I give up, please let me rest"

"Let you rest, you've been attacking me for ages, it should be me saying that not you", you joked with Rosie as you stopped what you were doing, as you too were worn out, wanting nothing more than to lie in bed next to your happiness and cuddle. Your warm hands reached underneath Rosie's hoodie and rested on top of her stomach, your head in the crook of her neck, smelling her shampoo and natural scent that you just could not get enough of. She made you feel dizzy, and you loved it.

Tired after the unnecessary yet very fun activity, you drifted off to sleep, content with being in each other's arms.

"I love you", your girlfriend mumbled against your head as she was already in a state of unconsciousness, and it made your heart swell.

"Love you too". And with that, you were both asleep, not noticing that Rosie's mother had walked into the room, silently taking photos of the view  in front of her, wanting to add it into the cute scrapbook she was preparing before your 3rd anniversary