Goodbyes

You stand there, with your suitcase in one hand and a crying Rosie in the other. You guys had a long distance relationship; with you living in the UK and Rosie living in South Korea. It was tough, but you made it work.

You met four years ago, when Blackpink came to England. You were a producer in the studio the girls visited, their whole purpose of coming to the country was to gain fresh ideas for their new album, but it ended up being the start of a new romance between you and the Australian girl.

You fell for the girl instantly. She fell harder, as she likes to say. It started off with flirty smiles while trying to remain professional, but the trip ended up with you two exchanging numbers paired with cute nicknames. Sure you got all the girls' numbers, as you became close in the week you had worked together. But Rosie's number meant more to you than any other could.

That's how it started. The girls left London, and you stayed. But you kept in touch, especially with the girl that caught your eye. Flirty texts turned into more and before you knew it, you two started dating. It was long distance, but you had FaceTime and texts to keep you going. Not only this, but YG recognised your talent and from time to time invited you to come to South Korea to work on a song under The Black Label. You claimed to be over excited due to the fact that you loved working with Teddy, but the reality was that you were over joyed to see your girl again.

You were currently in South Korea working on the girls' latest single, that was due to be released in a few months. You stayed there for three weeks, working on the song for half of the time and spending the rest with your girlfriend. You didn't bother with a hotel, as YG knew of your relationship, and were okay with you staying at Rosie's place, just as long as you kept it on the low in public.

The past week was heavenly for the both of you. After not seeing each other for months, you guys spent the week relaxing, watching movies and catching up on lost time. Having your girl in your arms, holding her close and enjoying each other's breathing and heartbeats melt into one, was your own version of heaven.

But time cannot last forever, as much as you would like it to. The day came for you to pack up, and move back to London, in order to continue with your work, and finish off the projects you had started before you left for South Korea. It was heartbreaking. Both because of your heart tearing apart, and because of the devastating cries coming for Rosie next to you. She tried so hard to get you to stay, but you both knew it was unrealistic. You had to go home, and Blackpink had to continue with their projects and their upcoming comeback. It was pointless for you to stay at this moment, as the girls would be so busy, but that doesn't mean that you both didn't want to live in a world where you could be together. You never knew what it was like to fully be immersed in each other's presence, despite the four years you had been together, and it hurt.

But you had faith; faith that everything would work out, and most importantly faith that one day you could be together, truly. You both talked about it, the possibility of you one day relocating to South Korea to work full time under The Black Label, and being able to live with Rosie and be happy. But this was not going to happen in the near future.

You would fight for your relationship, and no matter how hard the goodbyes were, you knew it would work out. She is the love of your life after all.