[8]

Marcel and I had spent all night trying to give myself a make over

Marcel and I had spent all night trying to give myself a make over. My hair used to be dark like Damon's when I was younger but I began to dye it when I moved in with the Mikaelson's. Even though Kol threw a fit every time I dyed it blonde. He said he liked my natural dark hair.

"You're pulling my hair!" I whined while Marcel washed my hair out in the tub.

"Maybe if you stayed still and put your head near the water I wouldn't have to pull your hair!" Marcel yanks my head near the faucet and continues to wash my hair out. I just pouted and stood still waiting for him to finish. He looked at me with an amused look, as if he was enjoying my pain.

"Okay there you go"

I took a towel and dried my hair out walking towards the mirror "Okay makeover time".

I looked at Marcels reflection in the mirror and smirked as he smirked back. I continued to blow dry my hair then curl it. By the time I was done it was already morning. Marcel and I got dressed and headed downstairs. Where I could already hear Damon and someone else.

"Valeria Isabel Salvatore! I swear if all those noises I heard were what I think it was...." Damon spoke out but then stopped by the sight of my new look. "Oh you went dark again. Not going to lie the dark suits you but let's face it you'll never be me"

I sent him a playful glare crossing my arms. Marcel walked next to me stopping.

"Back on topic please tell me you weren't doing all that in my house" Damon said giving Marcel a dirty look. Marcel chuckled and turned to look at me with a smirk. Damon then looked back at me waiting for an explanation.

"No offense but V is like sister to me we would never..." Marcel replied tilting his head. Damon walked closer to Marcel inspecting him.

"Well no offense but she already has a brother" Damon spat walking closer giving Marcel a challenging look. The man in the back just watched confused on the whole thing.

"Okay enough" I walked between them pushing Damon away "No we didn't. Who the hell is he" i gestured over to the man next to the pool table

"And what the hell happened to my dinning table"I turned around over to Damon waiting for an explanation.

"First that is Enzo, by the way he is a big fan" I turned my head to the tall brunette man, he grew a smirk and waved his hand. I rose my brows turning back around to Marcel and Damon. "And the table...I got rid of it"

I shook my head in disbelief "What ever, I have to go we're meeting someone" I took my purse and walked out to my car with Marcel.

I had planned to meet up with Liv and Luke what the travelers were planning would affect anyone. They just couldn't get rid of the magic in the world. I drove to the Lockwood mansion confused on why she would want me to meet her there.