{17}

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Valeria's eyes fluttered open watching how the sun entered through her window. She looked around not aware of her surroundings until she felt Kol's hand on her lower back holding her close while the other rested on her hip. She smiled when he saw him still sleeping. He seemed so peaceful and harmless.

She eventually got bored waiting for him to wake up so she decided to wake him up in a sweet way. She set her hand on the side of his face and leaned up placing her lips on his Kol then woke up being caught off guard but kissed back then let go.

"Good morning to you too" he groaned, bringing the girl closer to him while he laid on his side resting his head on his hand.

"I was getting bored and you were taking forever to wake up" Valeria said while she laid next to Kol. Her side touching his body.

"I can definitely find some ways to entertain you..." Kol said, kissing the side of her neck. She gripped onto his jaw pushing him away forcing him to look at her.

"No I want to do something else" she let go while she played with the strands of hair twirling it around with her fingers.

"Like what?"

"Like go on a date or we can find like a carnival or something and kiss on the top of the Ferris wheel"

"Hm? Like those high school couple fantasies" Kol furrowed his brows at the girl.

"Exactly" she smiled, intertwining their hands. "I want like a rain kiss or dancing under the rain"

"I think you should stop watching that box with the moving images" he disconnected their hands and he brought up his hand up to her face pushing her hair behind her ears.

"You mean the tv?" Kol sighed knowing the girl made fun of him for his lack of knowledge of technology. Valeria giggled while Kol looked at her with a smile. He hadn't heard the girl laugh in a while let alone see her smile. He thought it was the most beautiful sight in the world. He was too lost looking at the girl which made Valeria notice how he was lost in a trance.

"What?!"

"Nothing I just like when you smile," Kol said, making Valeria roll her eyes.

"Shut up" the two laughed but they were interrupted by a loud bang coming from the door.

"Both of you downstairs now!" Klaus' voice was heard from the other side of the door. The two of them rolled their eyes while they got off the bed. Kol was only wearing sweatpants while Valeria wore his shirt that was big on her. She looked around and took a pair of pajama pants putting them on then took some shoes while Kol did the same. When the two were dressed they walked downstairs to see everyone gathered around the table sitting down.