{20}

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Flashback mystic falls 1848-

"George, what are we supposed to do..." Lillian sobbed out in one of the little sheds they had in the Salvatore estate trying to be as quiet as possible so nobody could hear them.

"Are you sure that's my child Lillian?" George paced around the room scared for his life.

"I haven't been with Giuseppe in months, it has to be" the sobbing woman replied not knowing what to do.

"You know what will happen now right?! Lillian you were unfaithful to your husband! I betrayed my coven!" George shouted at her. He did love her with all his heart but this indiscretion would cost him his life.

"Do something with your magic just please do something George it will cost you your life and mine!" Lillian got up from the stool she was sitting in and walked towards him. "Please George I can't lose you"

"And I can't kill my child..." George muttered out and held onto Lilly. "So I must go back to Portland my job here is done and you will go to your husband tonight and you will on your life and make sure that baby lives a happy life"

"No! But you can't leave! It's too soon" Lillian pleaded, still shedding tears.

"I must go, my time to leave was weeks ago. I only stayed because of you but I can't do this anymore so please Lillian promise me that you'll take care of him or her" George held Lilly's face in his hands while she nodded.

"I promise..."

End of flashback

Everyone was now in Damon's car after Valeria made it clear to Lillian that she didn't want to speak to her until Stefan's humanity was back on. The tension in the car was high while Damon drove Valeria sat in the passenger seat thinking about everything going on and how bad she wanted Kol to be there. This is something the two of them definitely needed to do together but she was happy he was helping out his family so she tried her best not to call him.

While Damon drove he looked over to Valeria a couple of times watching how she was in another world thinking about other stuff. He felt bad knowing how much she was putting at stake just to get Stefan's humanity back. There were so many things that were missing from the story Valeria heard about her real dad.

"Okay let's go over it one more time" Damon stopped the car where Enzo said Stefan would be then looked at the back seat where Lilly was. "You'll say what I told you to say and it will be perfect. So let's go"

"I have to go to the hospital to meet up with Alaric and Jo. Plus I don't think I should go in there" Valeria said, about to open the door.

"Sweetheart please just talk to me..." Lillian went to grab Valeria but she pulled away.