{10}

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Valeria walked out the room meeting with Damon at the end of the hall. He was listening in to the whole conversation that happened between Kol and Valeria. He couldn't believe anything other than Kol being madly in love with his sister. How he sounded so genuine when he said he was there for her. The boy really did care. But Damon couldn't be too trusting.

"Hey" Damon stopped the girl from walking any more. "You okay?"

"Yes Damon I'm fine just let me get the ascendant and I'll be better" Valeria replied vaguely walking past Damon. She appreciated the worry of everyone towards her but she could only take so much.

Everyone just needed to understand the girl had herself all under control. Just because Kol showed up all of the sudden she wasn't going to fall apart. She was strong and had moved past everything. She couldn't think about Kol in that way right now. Love was out of the question at the moment. She just simply did not want to talk about that subject. If he wanted to help he could. After that she was going to let the love and trust come back between them.

She entered the room where most of them were. It seemed most of the people there were waiting to see what happened. Obviously Kol showing up there in another body was weird. They expected more to happen. Elena, Caroline, Tyler, Liv, jo, Luke and Stefan sat in the room waiting for Valeria to come out of the room. When they felt a presence in the room they turned to the girl.

"Val...I know I should've sent him.." Caroline got up about to comfort her but when she saw Valeria's calm expression she was confused.

"Care I'm fine. I came to see Jo" Valeria reassured then looked at the brunette who sat on the couch sending a glare to the twins. They had already heard word back from their father telling them what Valeria wanted. Jo and Luke weren't that happy about it but Liv was determined to do anything it took to prevent the merge.

Liv sent another look back to Luke and Jo telling them she was not backing out from the plan. Jo got up, handing Valeria the ascendant.

"Valeria, promise me you won't let him out" Jo said hesitating on letting the ascendant go.

"Jo I got it. I promise I won't" Valeria reassured, making Jo take her hands off the ascendant. Everyone in the room looked around confused.

"What about Kol?" Stefan questioned

"He's helping me do the spell. Now if you excuse me the sooner I do this the sooner we get Bonnie back" Valeria left the room walking back into the dorm room where Kol sat studying the spell they were about to conduct.