{3}

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

"𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔶 𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔞𝔦𝔡,
"𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢'𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔲𝔰 𝔤𝔲𝔶"

"𝔰𝔞i𝔡 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔭𝔢𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔢 𝔣𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔦𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔢
𝔴𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔢𝔬𝔭𝔨𝔢 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢𝔰"

Valeria made her way to New Orleans as fast as she could. She knew something was really wrong. With all the conspiracies about Esther being back from the dead and accompanied by Finn couldn't be good. Specially for the baby. If there was any one that could outsmart Esther it was Valeria.

There was some thoughts here and there on her way there about Kol. Valeria chose to put those thoughts in the back of her mind as much as possible. She didn't want to believe Kol would ever do that to her.
Why side with his mother when he had an opportunity once with Valeria to come back.

As Valeria drove she was on the phone with klaus while he catch her up on what was going on. Apparently not only was Esther back, so was Mikael. Which only made it worse. Then Klaus continued to explain how it was Davina the one that brought him back and the one that had stolen the white oak stake

Which explained all the questions Davina would ask her about spells. The two girls were close specially when it came to magic. Valeria was her mentor on these types of things which made Valeria not over think about it.

After Klaus expressing his anger towards Valeria about Cami being taken by Mikael the phone call ended. The plan was either she found Davina or she went directly to Klaus to beat Mikael. Just as Valeria arrived at the building klaus said he was at she was surprised to meet with the girl she wanted to see accompanied by a teenage boy.

Davina had been talking about him to her. All the flirting and the mixed signals. It was like the boy didn't know what he wanted or he did and he was afraid to say it. Valeria told the girl to stay away from him those types of boys were never good. But by the looks of it the girl didn't listen.

Valeria stopped her car making the two teens looks over to the car. When Val got out the car Davina quickly rushed to her.

"Val we need help Mikael is in there and he has the white oak" the girl said agitated. The teenage boy just kept his distance looking at Valeria in a weird way.