{7}

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Valeria had gotten back home finally. Which wasn't exactly home —since she couldn't step foot inside Mystic Falls. She had compelled herself a car and got immediately on the road towards Whitmore which seemed to be where everyone was at these days. Valeria just hoped Bonnie and Damon had gotten back home. She felt bad for not making sure right away with all the Kol and her drama.

She refused to put her problems with Kol before family. Damon and Bonnie were more important right now than her dumb arguments with Kol. Even if she did think they were dumb it was all she could think about. Could she really forgive him? Could she really believe all Esther said was a lie? With what he had done before she didn't know what Kol was capable of.

All she knew was she just hoped everything was a lie. It would definitely take time to get her trust again but everyone knew that Valeria and Kol would be back together. Or that's what they hoped for...

When Valeria arrived at Whitmore she went directly to Elena's dorm. She knocked on the door waiting for someone to open it. At first she was confused when she heard commotion inside. If Damon was back and Elena had her memories erased it would be a chaos with Damon. When Caroline opened the door she quickly squished Valeria in to a hug. Valeria quickly hugged back.

"Val!" Caroline squealed.

"Care you're squeezing me" Valeria said trying to squirm out of Caroline's hold. The blonde quickly let go allowing her in. When she did she spotted Elena there as well.

"Hi. What's going on?" Valeria questioned sitting down on one of the beds.

"Well Damon is back..." Caroline muttered confirming to Valeria that Elena's memories were erased.

"Where is he?! Is Bonnie back too?!" Valeria snapped up waiting for an answer. She knew what the consequences were if Bonnie didn't make it. She would be left with Kai on her own. Even if he had showed the girl his soft side he couldn't be trusted.

Caroline's eyes narrowed around not knowing what to tell the girl who was waiting on her to respond. Elena had already been told she got left behind but she didn't know the full story not like Valeria did.

"She's not. Damon didn't specify.." Caroline began to explain but was immediately cut off by Valeria getting out the room. Valeria wanted the full explanation on why Bonnie didn't make it back but Damon did. It didn't make sense how the one person who could get them out wasn't there.

Valeria walked through the hallways of the Whitmore dorm rooms. Her pace was fast as she wanted to find Damon where ever he was. She got in her car and called Stefan. She waited and waited until he picked up and she spoke immediately.