[9]

I spent all night looking for the spell Kol wanted me to find

I spent all night looking for the spell Kol wanted me to find. Only to get no where. I had no idea where it was or what I was looking for. I did many spells to make the grimoire indicate me to the spell but I had nothing. I had failed Kol once again.

I was frustrated and loosing my mind. I had no idea where my brothers were or any one else. I'm sure they were in some type of trouble if it was this quiet in my house. I decided to take a break and get a drink to calm my nerves. I walked to the tray on the table that damon had every where and took a cup. When I was about to pour the bourbon in the cup my phone began to ring.

Thinking it was one of my brothers I picked it up immediately. "What happened?!"

"Hey! Woah you alright there? It's Marcel"

I breath escaped my mouth. I knew something bad was happening, but I at least had a few more minutes of peace.

"Yeah I'm....fine. Just fine. How's Davina doing? It's not a pretty feeling to come back from the dead"

"She's holding up, it definitely took a hit on her. But listen V when you're done there you need to come back immediately. It's going to get ugly with the Mikaelsons"

I sighed already knowing this was coming. The war klaus talked about. That was plan b. It was only a matter of time and I of course had to play part in it. Before I could respond Damon burst in the room with a weird look on his face.

"I really hope you got your spell figured. They just killed Enzo, took Elena and Stefan and took over tyler's body!" Damon shouted in frustration.

"Well there goes my peace and quiet, I'm sure you heard Marcel I have to go" I hanged up the phone and took a deep breath knowing I had a long day ahead of me.

"What the hell happened while I was here?!" I questioned.

"Well Enzo and I went to go find markos because he was trying to drive Stefan and elena together so we thought we could take him, but he had leverage over enzo and used it to kill him. While that happened a traveler took Tyler's body and then they took Stefan and Elena. Now the whole town is possessed by the travelers" Damon explained leaving me completely shocked on how all that happened in a short period of time.

"Okay I will find Stefan and Elena then we will find who ever is possessing tyler's body and I have no idea what to do about the other side" I rested my elbows on the table and banged them a couple times throwing a fit.

"Great you'll find Elena and Stefan I'll find tyler" Damon said and walked out the house.

I took a map and began to do a locator spell. If Markos got close to their blood they could begin the spell to rid the world from magic.

———

A hour went by and Damon came back with what looked to be Tyler's body. He continued to walk down to the cellar and I just waited for him up stairs in the living room. I had given up on finding Stefan and Elena everything I tried didn't work. Whatever the travelers did they did a great job.