{18}

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Valeria and Davina were close to mystic falls; now she decided to just drive there to have some moments in peace before she arrived knowing everything was just chaos at home. The two girls listened to music then gossiped before Davina got too tired and fell asleep.

Even with all the problems with Kol they remained friends Valeria thought it would be dumb of her to be mad at Davina over something she had no idea about. Kol just wanted her for the dagger. There were no other intentions besides that it was just a whole messed up story made up by Esther.

"Davina wake up we're almost there" Valeria moved the girl while she let her other hand on the steering wheel. The girl opened her eyes and looked around, seeing the "welcome to mystic Falls'' sign.

"What is it exactly that you're here now for?" Davina questioned making Valeria furrowed her brows, not sure what she meant. "I mean the only reason you come back is because your brothers are in trouble right? So what is it this time"

"My brother and one of my friends have their humanity switched off. I'm sure Caroline is doing fine but my brother tends to go all ripper and will influence Caroline because that's just who he is" Valeria explained, taking a turn towards the street to her house.

"Nothing too serious right? Because I don't want to get in the way and Marcel said that..."

"Don't worry I know how to get Stefan back just leave it to me now you I will find Jeremy he's like the coolest kid and he will show you around okay?" Valeria said while she pulled up to the entrance of the boarding house Davina looked around with an amazed look.

"You live here?"

"Yes" she replied then sighed. "Okay rules don't interact with Damon right now at all he is probably in one of the worst moods. If you see Stefan scream immediately other than that everyone else is cool"

Davina nodded, listening to the heretic. The two got out of the car and walked up to the door where Valeria just opened it allowing Davina in who was looking around at everything on the walls.

"You guys always leave the door unlocked?" She questioned looking back at Valeria.

"Yeah basically. Damon!" Valeria shouted walking past Davina waiting in the hallway for Damon to appear. He was walking downstairs towards Valeria.

"Finally jeez did you walk here?" He complained then noticed Davina. "Oh another one of you great"

"This is Davina she's going to stay with us for a while please try your best not to mess with her"

"I won't." Damon eyed Davina while the girl glared at him. "Actually there's one thing make Jeremy take her out after him and Bonnie breaking up he's done nothing but drink my bourbon and stink up the house"