Chapter 14

I think I have a weak plan that can contains around 10 chapters so the book will maybe be around 30 chapters...

Enjoy
========================================================

Tommys POV:

"Let's go" I smiled to sapnap who carried the book with him. We was walking towards CaptainPuffy's house. We need a talk with her. We walked into Puffys house and immediately pulled her into the corner of the house.

"what are you doing" her voice was scared. "What is happening" "Why?" I asked here and hold my sword towards her throat, I wasn't going to actually hurt here, but she need to be little afraid to tell the truth. "What?" Hear voice was trembling and her gaze was filled with fear. "You know what he's talking about" Sapnap said from the side. He was sitting on her table and looked at us. "I, I don't know...what's happening?" I believed here, but I didn't think she was innocent. "You know that the Tyran is out of the prison?" I asked and took a step back. She pulled immediately her Hans to her throat and massaged the sore place where my sword had been.

"Tyran, what do you..." she was confused "Are you meaning Dream?" She asked and looked between me and Sap. "Well obviously" I rolled my eyes. "Of course do I know that. You have been upset about that the last week." She said and moved her hands down. "Well, why wasn't you on the meeting when we discussed what we should do with him when we find him?" I impaled her with my gaze and she looked down. "I didn't want to know what you are going to do with my little duckling..." her voice had a sad tone. "You know he deserves this? You want him to be in the prison, you thunk he deserve that?" Sapnap raised form the table and his voice had an suspicious tone in it. "You want him to be locked in?" He asked and stared at her with an angry gaze.

"Well...yeah...I just don't want to here want you want to do to him. I don't want to here you talking about how you want to torture him and kill him slowly..." She sighted and looked down. "he's still my little duckling you know..." Sap looked skeptical on her. "If he are coming to you and begging for you to hide him. You will take him to us?" I asked and looked at here. She looked so small, but he had done terrible things and she know it. "I, I..." She started but Sap interrupted she. "if your answer isn't yes without any hesitation then you are a danger to the server. You know he deserve this. You need to take him to us. He deserve death." Sapnap was angry and he was about to raise his sword. I took his hand and hold it down. I gave him a short gaze before turning my attention back to Puffy.

"I. I will..." she said after some thinking. "if he comes to me I will take him to you on one condition" she looked scared at us. She know we had the power, but she wanted something so before sapnap managed to deny her that, I took the word. "what do you want?" "Well, I don't want to se you kill Dream..." I interrupted her "Don't call him that. He isn't wort that name." My voice was filled with bitterness. "Oh...well on the night you are going to kill him" She looked at Sapnap. "Well I don't want to see that." I thought that was okay, but before I let here Sapnap said something. "That's not going to happen. ALL the pople who are alive are going to see that. The tyran need to be humiliated in front of EVERYONE. No one is going to leave before he is completely dead" I was about to say something but Sap's gaze got me and I reminded silence.

"But you can get anything else" I tried and looked at her. "I don't want anything else..." She sighted. "But you need to say something if you se him, if he comes to you. Let us know." Sapnap said before leaving the house. "I'm sorry" I said before running after him and leaving Puffy alone again.

Sapnap's POV: 2 hours later

"I know it" I looked on the others in the room. Tommy, Quackity, Fundy, Punz and Ponk. "Know what?" fundy asked and looked at me. "Well, I don't know, but I think I have a really good theory about where Dream ca-" I looked at Tommy before looking back at all the other. "Sorry, Tyran. Where the Tyran can be" I smiled and a smirk came on the others face as well.

"Well tell us" Quackity said and looked at me. "We wan't to find him as fast as possible. Before he get to kill more people." He said. "He is pure evilness" Tommy almost whispered before the attention came back to me. "Well we all know that Wilbur, Purpled, Puffy, Techno and Phil didn't was with us that night. I didn't expect Phil or Techno to came, but the others I thought would, or at least say something. But the fact here is that Wilbur, I don't think Wilbur is a threat to us now. We know he like the Tyran and that stuff, but for now I think It's safe to let him do what he want and just keep and eye on him if we see something suspicious or the situation is getting worse." I took a deep breath and looked at the others. Punz and Fundy nodded their heads slowly and the others just looked at me as I talked. "Well, Puffy, we have talked with here" I looked at Tommy as I said that. "I don't think we need to be worried about her. She promised to take him to us if he came to her so as long as we don't know more she can do what she want"

Tommy nodded his head and looked at the others. "It's true, I don't think we need to worry about Puffy" He looked back at me and his gaze tells me to continue. "Well, then we have Purpled. I don't know much about him. I don't see him as a big threat. I just don't think it makes sense that Dream has escaped and run straight to him for cover". "And then we have Techno and Phil. I think we cam see them as one threat, but Techno is definitely the main person there. If I remember right you and Techno had a...fight...on the top of the prison some weeks ago" I looked at Sam. "That's right. He killed me" "And I remember that he said something that isn't that innocent. If I remember right he said. "it's not like he will be there for a long time" And that...is not something I like" I said and looked at the others. "So what do you want us to do?" Punz asked.

"We are going to Technoblade"

========================================================

so...idk...

Sorry for my grammar though...

But yeah...

1187 words.