Chapter 20

I'm having a huge writer's block right now, so I'm sorry if this doesn't make any sense.

Enjoy

========================================================

Techno pov:

I walked through the woods, forgetting what the time was and then just disappearing into the peaceful silence. I loved being in the woods, just walking without thinking about anything else other than what I saw and heard right here and now. It has been so long since I got this feeling before. I lose every sense of time and just dive into whatever the world has for me. I love it. I should take Dream with me here sometime. He would love it too.

3rd person pov:

He walked in the woods for hours, smiling and singing with the birds. The great blood good was singing and dancing with the animals. Who would have thought of that? Maybe that's the reason why he did it. No one would confront him with it, since just the thought of it is ridiculous. He smiled to himself. It felt good.

Techno laid down on a grass field with a waterfall beside it. Just lying still and listening to the falling water and the fishies that were jumping and swimming in the pond the water ended in. You could hear the wind blowing and the treetops swayed along with it. Birds were flying around, sharing their music with everyone who wanted to take a break and just melt into the woods. A deer was brave enough to go to the water and drink from it just meters away from Techno. Another day, Techno might kill the deer, but not now. Today, the deer were welcome to enjoy the winter wonderland alongside Technoblade.

And with the peaceful silence, just interrupted by falling water and music from the birds, Techno fell asleep. For the first time in weeks, he slept without nightmares of Dream getting hurt.

Dream pov:

It was morning, and Techno wasn't in his bed, nor in the kitchen. The thought of him getting hurt was scary. But I knew who I was talking about. And I know that he would never let himself be captured again.

I walked out to the living room and sat down on the couch with a book and a cup of tea with cinnamon, apple, and raisin. It was surprisingly good. I didn't even like raisins, but this was good.

Phil interrupted my reading when he walked into the cabin. He smiled at me before lighting the fireplace and settling into one of the chairs beside the couch. I had forgotten to light the place myself, and I knew Techno didn't want me to do it. He thought he could get hurt and didn't know how to handle some matches. And maybe he was right. My hands usually started to shake when I was doing something that needed concentration.

"Do you know where Techno is?" I asked Phil. Maybe he had talked to Techno after I had fallen asleep. "Well, kind of," he said, looking at me. I laid my book down on my lap and stared at him. "he took a walk out in the woods yesterday after you had fallen asleep. Perhaps he is outside. He used to take long walks for days before, so maybe he is sleeping in one of the small cabins he has in the woods and is hunting or doing something for some days. I'm sure he will be back in a day or two. He doesn't like leaving for long without giving a message about it, and I don't think he will let you be here alone for so long. " Phil said. almost laughing when he formed the last sentence.

I smiled back at him. "Yeah, I hope he has a good time out there." Techno should be out in the woods if that's what's best for him. He takes his time for himself, so I don't bother him every day. Maybe he would like some time alone. Just living the way he did before I came into his life and took up so much time.

I picked up my book and started reading again. Drifting into the peaceful world of books, maybe that's my favorite escape from reality. But I know I can't use it forever. Sometimes you need to do other things other than escape and run away from it for an hour at a time. Sometimes a permanent solution is the best.

Philza pov:

Dream seemed off, like his mind was spinning around and thinking about everything else but what he said. Not that I should complain about it. He has been through a lot, so maybe he is just tired.

But he didn't smile. Or he smiled, but anyone who has seen him actually smile could tell that he didn't do it this time. His face did, but not his heart, or mind, if you want.

He was missing something, like he was about to drift away, slowly tearing apart into the darkness with just a hand in the light, a hand with a smile on, telling us that everything was alright.

Dream pov:

I woke up. It's nighttime. And you know what that means.

I got myself out of bed and put on the clothes I had gotten from Techno. The warm sweater that I loved using even if it is itchy sometimes. I still loved it. I had on a leather belt in dark brown around my waist and black leather pants. I liked them. Even if Techno always said I should change, I found them locked away in his closet (that I'm not allowed to look inside) a week ago, and then he was mad at me for around 10 minutes before I melted his heart. Or got his attention to another thing. The one is more correct than the other.

I put on everything and finished it with a pair of black combat boots up to my knees. I left the door and walked out to the kitchen. I found a piece of paper and wrote something on it before laying it on the middle of the kitchen table.

Everything is ready. I walked to the door and laid my hand on the doorknob.

It's time for my plan.

========================================================

And this is also a short chapter, since I don't know what else to write.

Sorry for all the pov changes. I'll try to keep them to a minimum in the next chapters.

I am sorry. I have just a lot to think about, and I am trying to post chapters in my other book since my mind is just too busy producing angst, and I don't want Dream to fall into hell in this book. Just dip a foot into it and then have someone help them not drown.

but I hope that the next chapter will be longer than this.

1135 words.