Chapter 21

This chapter will contains thing around suicide and assisted suicide. So if you are easy triggered by anything around this, be careful. (I don't know if this is necessary, but it is here)  

Enjoy

========================================================

Dream pov:

I walked outside, looking back at the cabin one last time before saying goodbye, forever. I didn't exactly know what to do, but I knew that George had to do it.

I walked through the woods. I just stopped one time by a small cabin I had built ages ago. I needed something there. So I walked in. I finally found the one thing that I had missed for so long.

My mask

I put on the white porcelain mask with a smiley face. The familiar feeling of the leather store was behind my head, hiding under my hair. It felt so good. And now I will have my mask on and Techno's clothes on when I face death.

It was a peaceful feeling that filled my whole body when I realized that this was my last day here, or night. Since it was actually night now, but there was not a cloud to be seen, just stars. Beautiful stars filled the sky, giving the grass a beautiful glowing look. 

I walked over to Kinoko Kingdom. I knew exactly where George slept. He spent most of his time sleeping when we were together, so I knew where he was. If he hadn't fallen asleep in another place and before he had time to get into his bed, but if I had had luck with me, he would be in his bed.

I knocked at his door. Be careful not to wake Sapnap up. I didn't want him to kill me before I had said goodbye and told them how much I loved them. After that, I don't really care how it goes.

As I had predicted, George didn't open his door, so I just walked straight in. George slept in his bed. He looked so peaceful where he was lying. Messy hair and his goggles had almost fallen off. The sight of him got me to almost drop my plan and just run back. almost.

I laid a hand on his head, dragging some of the hair off of his face. "Hello, George," I said quietly. I didn't want to wake him too abruptly. He gave me some sleepy noises before he sat up in his bed, opening his eyes.

"Dream?"

George pov:

"Dream?" I couldn't believe what I had just seen. Dream stood in front of me. Alive, of course, but why? And how?

"Hi George, Did you sleep well? " He had this soft voice. I didn't see his face behind the mask, but I knew he was smiling. His lime eyes were almost glowing. But I was a mess. I quickly put my hair to the side and put on my glasses.

"I... I..." I didn't know what to say. Dream was standing in front of me, and I knew I was supposed to kill him or capture him or something, but I was too surprised to do anything like that. And he looked just like he did in the old days. If you look away from the clothes, But his mask, his mask was the same. And his messy, dirty blond hair was the same. His hair is shorter than mine, but still long enough to go over his mask. His voice was very soft. The same voice that had spoken to me so many times before. Back in the days when we laughed together, running over grass fields before collapsing on the grass, giggling. And then we lay there until it became dark and the stars came to say hi to us.

"Can you follow me?" "Dream asked. He was holding my hand and dragging me up from the bed. His hand was bigger than mine, but so warm and soft. His skin was so soft, you could never imagine this man in a prison. And for that moment, I completely forgot that I was supposed to hate him. I forgot everything that had happened and just smiled. I was giggling as he dragged me out of my house and over to a grass field near the woods. Giggling as he pushed me down on the grass and laid down beside me. And then I realized it. The stars were saying hi again.