Epilogue

Vienna's POV

As I walked out of the water, I shivered slightly as a cool gush of wind blew past me, brushing up all over my wet and exposed skin since I was wearing a two piece bikini.

Jesus Christ!

Remind me again why on earth did I decide to wear a two piece today?

To swim, of course, my subconscious replied rolling her eyes.

In my opinion, the weather should have been a bit more warmer here, considering its a beach but yet it's not that warm...I mean it is warm but not the kinda warm or hot in which you could get a tan.

And today is quite a windy day, which explains why I'm shivering.

"Done ogling" I asked teasingly as I reached by our beach lounge chairs, where Ryan was lazily lying, in his shorts, on one of the chairs.

"Well, you really can't stop me now, can you? I have all the rights after all" He replied with a smirk full of smug on his face as I just rolled my eyes while grabbing a towel and drying my hair with it.

"Anyways, who asked you to wear a two piece? Even though it's quite a view for my eyes but I can also see you are shivering" He added a moment later.

Currently we are on Ryan's private island, in France...for our honeymoon. Though I'm not sure if this is a family property or only Ryan's property but anyways I'm kinda greatful that it's a private island, because if it wasn't, Ryan would have never let me wear what I'm wearing right now.

He tends to get a bit too possessive sometimes, I thought while rolling my eyes.

But anyways, I never stop him from being protective or possessive over me...because deep down, secretly, I love it but of course I'll never let him know that.

I love all shades of this man right here...the caring one, the loving one, the passionate one, the 'jaw-droppingly' sexy one, the one that takes my breath away, the mad one...even the devilish one...I love all of him.

And surprisingly we don't actually fight over our clothings like other couples might do, if he doesn't likes something I'm wearing, I change and vice versa. We keep it quite simple in that department.

"What are you rolling your eyes at" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

"You" I replied grinning before walking over to him and sitting on his lap, straddling him.

"Me? Why? What did I do now?" He asked confused as I just chuckled seeing his adorable expressions, before kissing him.

"Kidding..." I mumbled pulling away as he nodded slightly, wrapping his arms around me, his palms resting on my lower back.

"I was just thinking that if this was a public place rather than a private one, you would have never let me wear a bikini, would you?" I added even though I already knew the answer to that.

"Absolutely not. But you already knew that...you just know me too well, don't you" He replied caressing my back casually.

"Oh that I do" I said smiling before sliding my arms around him, embracing him with my head resting on his chest.

"And since this is a private island, I'm pretty sure you won't mind if I go completely topless" I added just to tease him as he remained silent for the next few seconds before taking a sharp breath and speaking.

"Try me" He simply replied.

"Well you are shirtless, did I say anything about that?" I said pulling away.