Chapter 41: Where have you been love?

Ryan's POV

"Ryan..." The sweet familiar voice rang in my ears once again...the voice that I have been dying to hear.

I froze on my spot.

Is it really her?

How is it even possible?

The call that I just got...

I was about to leave to get her back.

And now out of blue she's standing right in front of me looking perfectly alright.

"Vienna..." I whispered, shocked to see her.

"Jesus Christ" I murmured to myself, taking a deep breath in relief as her lips curved up into a small smile, snapping me out of the shocked trance that I was in as I rubbed my face, running a hand through my hair.

"It's really you..." I whispered feeling my eyes getting watery, blurring my vision slightly.

"Ryan" She whispered my name yet again.

Why the hell are we both whispering anyways?

"I have been..." I tried breaking the ice between us but was interrupted by her as she somewhat ran towards me throwing her arms around my neck, embracing me as I was taken aback...like literally I took a step backwards unknowingly because of the sudden unannounced force.

Snapping out of my dazed state, I sneaked my arms around her waist, closing my eyes, holding her tight and even more closer if that was even possible as we both just stood there embracing eachother, forgetting about the whole world...forgetting the things...the fights...the arguments that have happened between us...forgetting about all the exchange of bitter words between us.

All that mattered to me right at this moment was that she was safe...that she was safe and secure in my arms...and all the negative thoughts that have been clouding up in my head lately, have been proven absolutely wrong.

"Um...okay Vienna I guess I'll just come back later to say hello to you" I heard David saying in a teasing and humorous manner before I heard him and another pair of footsteps, which I assume were Den's, walk away, giving us some much needed privacy.

"I missed you love" I murmured caressing her hair.

"No. Please...just stay...don't move" She mumbled a moment later as I tried to pull away from the embrace, wanting to see the face of the person I missed like hell.

"I need this" She said as I felt her grip tightening.

"I need to feel this moment...I just need to know that this moment is real and not just my imagination" She added further as I placed a gentle kiss on her head.

"Even I can't believe that I'm holding you in my arms right now...I thought that you were kidn..." I trailed off suddenly snapping out of the beautiful moment we were in, realising that there were some questions that I needed answers for.

"Vienna..." I called out trying to pull away once again as she just shook her head, not moving.

"Vienna, there are some things that..." I spoke.

"I know. I know...what you want to know but I...I just don't think I'm ready to face your questions yet" She said interrupting me.

"But I do need some answers...right now" I replied before finally managing to pull away.

"Please look at me love" I whispered softly as she just shook her head again and kept her eyes glued down to our feets, not meeting my eyes.

"Hey what's wrong..." I asked cupping her cheeks making her look up at me, only to see her eyes filled with tears.