Chapter 30: A special place

Vienna's POV

"Good morning love" Whispered the familiar deep voice as I felt a pair of strong arms sneaking around my waist and a chin rested on my shoulder.

Taken aback by the sudden hug, I glanced sideways at the source of the hug...only to see that it's Ryan as he pulled away and stood beside me, loosely placing his hand on my waist.

Yeah as if you didn't already know it was him, my subconscious muttered with a hint of sarcasm.

"Hey did you speak with Mr. Rogers" David asked, his question directed towards Ryan but instead of replying him, he just stared at me as I shook my head before clearing my throat snapping him out of whatever trance he was in.

"I'm sorry, what were you saying" Ryan asked.

"I was talking about Mr. Rogers, he called you like four to five times yesterday and his secretary called too but you didn't answer any of their calls so Rogers called me just a few minutes ago" David replied.

"Shit! I saw his missed calls yesterday but totally forgot to callback" Ryan said.

"Yeah you should talk to him" David suggested.

"No I think I'll just let him wait for a little while more, if he wants to merge with us for this deal, then he should know who he is dealing with" Ryan replied as I wondered if they were talking about some mafia business or some actual work.

"What did he say anyways" Ryan asked.

"He wants to meet you" David replied.

"And for that we'll need to go back. How long do you plan on staying here anyways" He added as Ryan just glanced at me once before replying, which kind of confused me...was he asking to me leave or something?

"We'll talk about this later David" Ryan said, which just confirmed that he didn't want to have this conversation in my presence.

"Alright then" David nodded before leaving the two of us alone as I sighed before walking back inside as Ryan followed me in, but I stopped in my tracks suddenly realising that there's no point avoiding him...I need to talk to him.

"Come with me" I said turning around and grabbing his wrist before leading both of us to his room.

"Whoa whoa you are getting impatient again...I went for a run so I'm all sweaty so let me just take a quick shower..." He paused while pulling off his sweat stained t-shirt before tossing it over his shoulder carelessly.

"Or maybe you can join me" He continued teasingly as I mentally slapped my forehead at his assumption as to why I dragged him into this room in daylight.

"Do you really think I dragged you here for..." I trailed off as he grinned at me.

"For..." He whispered with a smirk, urging me to continue.

"For whatever dirty reasons you have already thought in your head" I replied folding my hands.

"I...we need to talk" I added hesitantly, after a moment of silence.

"About" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"About last night" I replied shortly.

"Ah last night..." He murmured.

"Last night was...just amazing" He added.

"And I'm so sorry I left you alone in bed this morning...you were sleeping like a baby, I didn't wanna wake you" He said tucking a hair strand behind my ear before pecking my lips quickly, taking me by surprise.