Chapter 5: Won't let you go

Vienna's POV

I woke up to the bright sun rays hitting on my face directly and groaned in frustration but opened my eyes anyways and tried to get up as the urge to use the bathroom raised in me, note my words tried because as I was about to get up I felt an arm around my waist and I don't need to turn around and look at the person's face to know who it is because I know this touch...after all I'm very much familiar to it.

It's Ryan.

Wow what a guess who else would it be, my subconscious said sarcastically and I can literally imagine her rolling her eyes at me.

I sighed.

Shaking my head I tried to get out of his grip but failed because he held me so tightly.

"Ryan leave me" I whispered but realized that he is sleeping so how will he hear my whisper and I was about to repeat myself in a loud voice when his eyes opened.

"Where are you trying to go" he asked raising his eyebrows with his arm still around my waist.

"None of your business now let me go" I replied rudely, don't know why I'm being rude I think his previous revelation of him being the mafia is the reason behind my sudden rudeness towards him.

And how can I even forget that he called me a whore, I'm really mad at him for that.

He shook his head before removing his arm from my waist and it was then I realized that how I was actually enjoying his touch...his closeness and this proves one thing that even after a year and even when I'm mad at him he can still make me feel butterflies in my stomach.

I again shook my head to get rid of these thoughts and walked towards the bathroom but before that I noticed that Ryan didn't went back to sleep but instead kept gazing at my retreating figure as I felt his eyes lingering on my back. 

When I returned to the room after freshening up I didn't see him on the bed to which I was glad because I got some time alone to think properly about the events which took place recently.

But before I could go deep into my thoughts the door opened and Ryan entered with an elderly woman behind him, she held a tray in her hands which I assume is of breakfast.

The woman kept the tray on the nightstand and left us alone without saying a word.

"Have your breakfast without any arguments, I'm in no mood for that" he said but it sounded like an order before walking into his closet...I guess.

I quickly had my breakfast without any agreements but not because he ordered me to or because I'm scared of him or something but because I was hungry as hell and now that I finally ate something I can think properly.

"We need to talk" I said loudly as soon as I saw him walking back into the room while running his fingers in his hair trying to set them properly and seeing this only makes me remember of our old days together and how much I used to love to run my fingers in his soft brown hair but anyways now is not the time to think about old happy memories.

"What is it" he asked turning towards me.

"How did all this happened what made you do this please tell me everything, I know you are a really good person..." I replied but he interrupted me.

"Let me correct you, I was a good person Vienna but time changes everything" he said plainly stressing on was.

"No there is still some goodness left in you, you can change, you can leave all this...I believe in you" I explained calmly as if talking to three year old child.

"No, nothing can change now and don't tell me what I should do" he replied a bit rudely but I know he is being rude just to make me believe that he can't change.

"Okay atleast tell me why and where you disappeared suddenly, why did you leave me, why did you leave everything behind without even informing any of us. Do you even know how much worried everyone was all our friends and...me, some people even said that maybe you are dead but I didn't believe them and wished every second to have you back in my life" I said almost in tears remembering the days when no one knew about his whereabouts and how I was worried to death.

"So now your wish has come true darling, you have got me back in your life and this time it's forever. I'll never leave you again and will never let you leave me even if you want" he replied casually with his hands in his pant's pocket.

"No I haven't got my Ryan back but instead I got a mafia, a criminal, a killer...I don't want him. I want my Ryan who was like any other normal person sweet and loving, not this Ryan who can kill anyone without even thinking twice. This is not what I wished for" I yelled I can't take it anymore, I can't see him killing people.

"Do you still love me" I asked calmly after a while of silence.

"What kind of stupid question is that of course I love you, if I didn't then I wouldn't have brought you back to me" he replied with a frown.

"Then leave all this and come back to Canada...to me baby" I said walking up to him and held his hand in mine with hope shining in my eyes.

"You know I can't do that" he replied.

"Okay then I want to go back to Canada as soon as possible because I can't stay with a criminal even for a second now" I said leaving his hand and backing away a little, without any emotion on my face although inside me is a totally different story, I can't live without him but I also don't want to live with a mafia too.

It'll be hard to stay away from him...leave him even after finding him but I have to do this.

"You have a choice either choose me or being a mafia" I added hoping that he'll come back with me and if not then I will be the one leaving him this time.

He suddenly started laughing loudly confusing me.

"Oh god you are so innocent sweetheart do you honestly think I have brought you here just to let you go...do you think going away from me is so easy, do you really think that I'll ever let that happen" he said controlling his laughter for a while but again started laughing.

"You can't keep me with you without my wish" I whispered feeling all my confidence gone suddenly.

"You'll be staying with me love with or without your wish" he replied coming closer his lips touching my ear, before walking out leaving me all alone.

****

Hey guys,

Whom do you like so far Vienna or Ryan?

And do share your views about this story good or bad so atleast I'll know if you all are liking it or not.

Anyways,

Please vote, comment and share.

Until next time.

With lots of love.

Crystal :)