Prologue

At the end of this chapter there is an external link that leads to what he Palace looks like
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~10 Months Ago in Nydaviel ~

I was getting ready for my Coronation to become queen when a knock came from the door "come in" i said and the door opened to my Lady In Waiting A.K.A my friend Celia, "Maria your Mother and Father are ready" she said smiling celia had brown hair that went to her breasts, brown eyes she was in a beautiful white dress that had lace on the sleeves and her hair was up in a tight bun, i nodded and smiled as well, i looked at myself one last time in my mirror and smiled at myself I was in a red laced dress that had different designs and under it was a clear lining that went from the top of my breast to the bottom of the floor where the dress stops and I was wearing red shoes that had a little bit of black on it "alright let's go" i said and we left my chambers and started walking down the hall. "Come on Maria you can't be late to your own Coronation" i nodded and started walking faster, we finally got to the doors just in time to hear my friend since forever who is also my soulmate Colin the Guard of the palace he looked the same as celia since there Identical twins when we got to the door we heard colin say "Now we present Princess Maria Of Galeidda" he said i smiled when the doors opened, everyone clapped while i walked down the stairs to where my parents are waiting.

We all smiled at each other and went to sit in our thrones, my mother to my left and me in the middle, my father stayed standing since he was going to do my coronation, because he likes to be traditional. me and my mother sat down in our thrones and the doors in front of our thrones opened and two kids a boy and a girl came out walking down the aisle, after the kids got to the front, my father started to speak "We are gathered here today for the Coronation of Princess Maria of Galeidda, to honor her courage, love, loyalty, and bravery for she is to come forth and become Queen of Nydaveil" my father said

"Now if the Queen can come forward" my father said, my mother got up from her throne and went up to the little boy and got a Blue Sapphire necklace and came towards me, my mother stood in front of me with a proud smile on her face while putting the necklace around my neck and then went to sit back down on her throne "This necklace represents Courage and Bravery" my father said "Now if the Princess can come forward" my father said I got up from my throne and walked to my father he then went to the little girl and got a blue sapphire ring that was in a shape of a heart and came towards me, my father then stood in front of me with a proud smile on his face just like my mother and took my left hand and put it on my ring finger he smiled at me but I stayed right where I was standing, my father then went to back to where he was standing "This ring represents Love and Loyalty" my father said

"Now Maria please repeat after me" my father said to me i nodded "I Princess Maria of Galeidda" my father said "I Princess Maria of Galeidda" i repeated "will here by come forth as Queen of Nydaviel" my father said "will here by come forth as Queen of Nydaviel" i said "to take care of my people and my kingdom for eternity" my father said finishing "to take care of my people and my kingdom for eternity" i said "now if the Queen can please come forward" my father said my mother stood up from her throne and came to where I was standing, she then started to take off her crown which was a sliver band with different designs and a medium sized sapphire diamond.

"Now if Queen can do the honors" my father said and my mother walked towards me "I Queen Mariana of Nydaviel here by come forth to abdicate my throne to my daughter Princess Maria of Galeidda" my mother said and put the crown on my head and stepped away from me my father then gave me a scepter which was for equity and mercy and an orb that represents my Loyalty, Courage, Love, and Bravery and let me tell you that was one heavy orb, my father made me stay there while he said "I now pronounce Queen Maria of Nydaviel" and after he finished i put the scepter and orb down on a pillow and went to sit in my mother's throne while everybody then started to clap.

After my coronation we all left to the reception hall, we finally got to the hall where me, my mother, and my father walked in and went to sit in the very front of it. When the party for my coronation finished i said goodnight to my parents and retreated to my room, i then got into my pajamas and got into my bed and fell asleep.

***

I was sleeping peacefully when i heard a huge explosion outside my bedroom window, i then heard commotion outside in the hallway, so i decided to get out of my bed and went to put my robe on and went to my bedroom door, i opened my door and saw all of the maids and guards running all over the place, i left my room and started running with them to my parents room, because I knew we were under attack, i finally got to my parents door and opened it but they weren't there, i then started running to the throne room because they were most likely there, i finally got to the throne room and opened the doors.

I found my parents but they were...dead, i ran to my parents bodies and started sobbing "Mother, Father wake up please don't go i need you here" i said, but then i felt a hand claps around my mouth pulling me away from my parents corpse "let go" i said but with hand around my mouth it sounded muffled, they pulled me into the corner of a pillar "shh Maria it's me Colin" Colin said i turned around and said "Colin wh-" but was cut off by Colin putting his finger on my mouth, before he could say anything i heard people come into the throne room...wait not people but Zears.. and they started speaking,

"we need to get Queen Maria to Kaik" the Zear said "What does Kaik want with her anyway" the other Zear said "what Kaik wants is her power and to have her as his Queen" the Zearsaid, but i didn't here the rest of the conversation because Colin pulled me into the hallway were we met his twin sister Celia and began running "Colin, Celia why do they want...my power i don't even have powers and where are we going" i asked them "We have to leave Nydaviel Maria" celia said running beside us "but you didn't answer my entire question where are we going besides Nydaviel" i asked again "we have to go to Earth" colin said "Where going to earth" i said disbelievingly "Where going to earth" celia confirmed. And this is where we started our new lives as Maria Winters, Celia Jones, and Colin Jones on earth.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hope you guys like this i worked hard on it please heart and

comment, BYE LOVELIES