Chapter 11: The -Actual- Wedding

~Friday August 28th, 1,118~
11:00

Cooliage Palace

*Maria's POV*

I woke up thinking 'today is my wedding day, my actual wedding day' i smiled to myself and got out of bed to see Francesca at the end of my bed "Your Grace, it is good that you are awake we have to get you ready" she said then ushered me to the bathroom, i stripped down from my nightgown and got into the warm bathtub. After i did my business i got out and Francesca put on my robe and we both walked out of the bathroom.

While Francesca got out my wedding dress, i was sitting at my vanity eyes closed while Freya did my make-up and Scarlet did my hair, after they finished my make-up and hair they told me to keep my eyes closed until i got to my dress, when i got into my dress they told me i could open my eyes and i did and when i opened my eyes i didn't recognize myself i smiled and then i saw my eye color change from brown to purple, "Thank you, ladies you have done a wonderful job, i really appreciate it" i said they nodded and smiled.

Then a knock sounded at the door "COME IN" Freya yelled and in came The Guard of the Palace "Your Majesty it is time" he said i nodded and he left but left the doors opened, i then started walking out of the room and to the Throne Room of Cooliage Palace.

When I got to the Throne Room I saw Celia In front of the door, I then got behind her and tapped her shoulder, she turned around and saw me "OH MY GOODNESS YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL" she squealed I laughed and said "you as well Lia, and the dress also suits that bump of yours" she smiled and I saw her blush I laughed "stupid pregnancy hormones" she mumbled I laughed, and right after I finished laughing the music started Celia then turned around and smiled and then the doors opened and she walked out.

When she got to the front the music changed into the Traditional Wedding Song and I started walking down the isle smiling at everyone in thanks, and then I looked up and saw Colin.

*Colin's POV*
I saw Maria look up and I smiled at her a loving smile she smiled back at me but I could see a little bit of a blush, when she finally got to the front she gave her bouquet of flowers to Celia and then the King of Pochedor stated speaking "Dearly beloved we gathered here today to witness the Marriage of Queen Maria and Prince Colin in holy matrimony....."

*Maria's POV*
"Do you Maria take Colin Essenza as your beloved husband to have and to hold, to love and to charish as long as you both shall live" Simon said "I will" I said "Do you Colin take Queen Maria as your beloved wife to have and to hold, to love and to charish as long as you both shall live" Simon said "I will" Colin said Simon smiled and said "I know prounce you Queen Maria and King Colin of Nydaviel, your majesty you may kiss you bride" Simon finished and before I could even react Colin kissed me passionately I kissed back and smiled into the kiss.

When we pulled back we heard cheering and clapping, me and Colin looked at each other and started walking down the isle to the Carriage outside, with Celia and Chris trailing behind us.

*Reception*
1:00

It has been two hours since Colin and I got married and now we're riding in a carriage to my Palace where the reception is going to take place. Colin and I where waving at everyone -in thanks- that where outside of Cooliage Palace. when we finally got to my Palace, Colin got out first so he could help me get out of the Carriage, when i was out i fixed my dress and smiled at Colin in thanks and then we both walked in to my Palace.

When we where inside the Palace i was pulled away from Colin, by Celia who was now leading me upstairs to change out of my wedding dress and into my Reception dress. When we got to my room i saw Freya, Scarlet, and Francesca there with my reception dress "come Your Majesty we must get you into your reception dress" Freya said i nodded and walked behind the Screen to get changed. After the help of Francesca i finally got into my reception dress and walked out from behind the Screen and walked to the mirror, when i got to the mirror i saw my dress which was a simple white ball gown, with a a Diamond belt around my waist.

I smiled at the girls and Celia in thanks, and then the girls left and it was me and Celia left, we then heard a knock at the door "COME IN" and in came one of the Guards "Your Majesty, it is time" he said i nodded and then he left "well come on i can't be late to my own Wedding Reception" i said to Celia she laughed and we both walked out to of my room and done the hall to the Ballroom.

When we got to the ballroom i saw Colin standing by the door, he turned around when he heard are heels clicking on the floor "well hello there Mrs. Essenza" he said i smiled and kissed him and then the doors opened and Celia walked in, then after her we came in with the introduction of "Now let us please Welcome the New King and Our Queen Mr. and Mrs. Essenza" we both smiled at everyone. Once we got to the bottom of the steps we walked to our table. After a couple of minutes our dinner came and we ate.

*5 Hours Later*

6:00

*Maria's POV*

Me and Colin were saying our goodbye's and thanking everyone who came, when we finished saying our thank you's and Goodbyes i felt someone tap me on my shoulder i turned around and saw a women who was wearing a cloak and her head was covered with the hood, Before i could even know what was happening i was stabbed in my stomach, i fell backwards into Colin's arms and he was screaming, but i couldnt hear anything it was just a loud buzzing sound in my ears, but then it stopped and the last thing i heard was "That was for my father" and then i blacked out.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Who is this Cloaked Figure?

Will Maria Survive?

Hey i hope you guys like this chapter i have been working hard on it, so i hope you enjoy it, Please leave comments and vote for my story i have entered the Wattys2015 so if you could please vote, and thank you all for reading my story, this chapter was the second to last chapter so if you guys would want a sequel let me know, please and thank you BYE PRINCESSES. P.S in the next chapter its different POV's Mostly Celia's, Colin's, and Chris'.