Chapter 10: Bachelorette Party

Celia's outfit is in the External Link at the end of the chapter.
*********************
~August 27, 1,118~

8:00 pm

*Maria's POV*

I was putting on my dress which was a Blue ball gown dress that had no sleeves and shiny pearls all over the top of the  dress, After putting on my dress i did my hair and after doing my hair i put my crown on my head, and then i walked towards my bed and sat down to put on my shoes, when i was putting the strap around my ankle a knock sounded at the door "come in" i yelled after finishing with the strap , the door opened and in came Celia with a Lavender Purple dress that suited her bump perfectly with her hair down in waves and silver shoes

"Maria i need help" she said i got up from the bed after finishing with my shoes asking "with what" she then lifted her crown i walked over to her and grabbed it "why do you need help with this" i asked smiling while lifting the crown in the air "i never know how to put it on, Ruby always puts it on but shes away visiting her family for the weekend" she said i nodded and put the crown on her head "there you go simple as that" i said she looked at me and smiled in thanks then asked "you ready to go" i nodded and we both left the room.

~In Ballroom~

Finally after what felt like forever we got to the Ballroom, the guards saw us and opened the door, when the doors opened the trumpets sounded, Celia and I went to the top of the stairs, after the trumpets finished Edward the guard of the palace -he is the one i replaced with Colin- said "Now please Welcome Queen Maria of Nydaviel and The Princess of War" everybody started to clap while Celia and I walked down the stairs.

We finally got to the bottom and everyone stopped clapping then Celia yelled "LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED" and then the music came on and everybody started dancing including me and i'm not that much of a dancer.

~2 Hours Later~

10:30 pm

*Maria's POV*

After about two hours of Dancing, Laughing, and Enjoying ourselves it was time for the party to come to an end, but before i could give my toast on thanking everyone someone tapped me on the shoulder i turned around and saw Ava -a 'friend' of mine you can say- "Mari, its so good to see you after so long" she said and gave me a hug to not be rude i hugged her back "you as well Ava" i said then we both pulled away and smiled at each other but i can tell that her's was forced she then asked "Can i see the ring" i was hesitant at first but Katrina spoke to me "Mari, i know you are not on very good terms with Ava, but don't act suspicious about not showing her your ring, i also sense a bad feeling from Ava so i want you to watch out don't say anything about yourself or the kingdom, now before she gets even more suspicious show her your ring" Katrina said then left

I then showed Ava my ring and she looked at it "wow its Gorgeous" she said i nodded but i could see the jealousy in her eyes "Thank you, it was Colin's Mothers ring" i said she nodded still looking at it but the look she gave it was more of hunger, um well that's weird "um how are you and Edward" i asked her while pulling my hand away and changing the subject she looked at me and her emotion changed to sad "we broke up yesterday" she said i nodded not knowing what to say to that "um well i am very sorry about your break up, but i have to dismiss the party, before it gets to late" i said then i tapped my glass very quickly and everyone turned there attention on me and i began -still confused on what was up with Ava- "Thank you everyone who came to my party, and as you know a party always has to come to an end and i wouldn't have had one if it wasn't for my best friend Celia but most of you know her as the Princess of War, so all the credit goes to her, and i hope to see you all tomorrow" i finished and everyone clapped then started leaving to there carriages.

~In her Chambers~

10:50 pm

*Maria's POV*

When i finally got to my room, i didn't see Colin i sighed and went to my closet and changed out of my dress into my silk nightgown, i then went to my vanity and took off my jewelry -except my engagement ring- and then i took out my hair from its up do and then walked to my bed and laid down and instantly falling asleep.

*Anonymous POV*

I was waiting for that whore to return with the news of Maria, i then heard the door open and slam shut and i saw Ava come in. i looked at her "Well what happened" i asked her she looked down and said "I am very sorry, Your Highness, i thought she wouldn't have figured out that easily" i stopped drinking my wine and was now glaring at her "SHE FIGURED IT OUT" i yelled she flinched and said "well i don't think she figured out but she looked confused, since we both ended our friendship badly in the past, i know i should have thought more into this plan, but don't worry, we can try again tomorrow, but i am going to make sure she gets what she deserves, Your Highness" she said i looked at her and sighed "be lucky you still get to live" i said then turned to leave but what Ava asked made me stop "Your Highness can you tell what she said or did to make you this upset" i turned slightly "that bitch killed my Father" i said and with that i walked out of the room and into my chambers.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Who do you think is the Anonymous person?

Who is Ava and what is her past with Maria?

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter i am very sorry its short, please dont

be afraid to leave comments. I have also joined the WATTYS2015 so please vote for my story

Voting doesn't start until August 24th so please and thank you BYE MY PRINCESSES :)

I AM ALSO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A MONTH, I AM SUCH A HORRIBLE PERSON,

I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN, I AM VERY SORRY. :(