Chapter 13: Funeral

Colin's Outfit is in the external link at the end of the chapter.
**********************
~September 2, 1,118~
9:40 am

*Colin's POV*
It has been 7 days since Maria's Passing, and today is her funeral, its sad to think that I was only married to her for only a day, I wonder how Celia and Chris are feeling, I know they feel sadness, Chris thought of her as a sister, Maria was Celia's sister. Who would do this to us, who would do this to Mari, whoever it is I will get revenge on them if its the last thing I do.

*Celia's POV*
I woke up this morning and started crying, knowing that my best friend has died is very heartbreaking. but I know that she would tell me to suck it up and move on. so I got out of the bed and went to go get dressed, (Francesca isn't here today because I told her she can get time for herself) I put on my dress which was a black long gown that was a bit clear at the top and had designs and diamonds all around the dress and stopped by my feet (it was a bit hard to put on my dress with my bump if you know what I mean). After I put on my dress I put on my shoes, make up and hair which was put to the one side while the other side was going down my shoulder. Then after everything I went to go wake up Chris. "Chris, Chris wake up" I said gently he groaned and opened his eyes he sat up confused as to why were up this early, but then he saw my dress and his face went from confused to sad. He knew what was happening today, today was Maria's Funeral, she won't ever come back. Even if we are immortal we can't bring people back from the dead.

Chris got up from the bed and went behind the screen and got dressed into suit I layer out for him. After he got changed he came out from behind the screen and went to sit on the bed to put on his shoes. After we were both finished getting dressed we left the room and walked towards Colin's Room.

*Colin's POV*
I was putting on my tie when I heard a knock come from the door, "come in" I said the door opened and in came Celia and Chris I turned to look at them after I finished with my tie "oh wow Celia you look beautiful." I said to my sister she smiled "and you look handsome as always Colin" she said I smiled small smile then looked at Chris "you look great to Chris, you look like a prince" he nodded an said thank you I know it was hard for him he thought of Maria as a sister, so I understand. After I finished with everything it was 10:40 am. The Funeral would start in 20 minutes I looked down then back up again and said "we should get moving" Chris and Celia nodded and the three of us left the room and down the hall and outside to the carriage. When we got outside we all got into the royal carriage and headed off to Nyenthu Palace with Maria's body trailing behind us.

*Nyenthu Palace*
11:00 am

*Celia's POV*
We finally got to Nyenthu Palace which is only about 45 minutes away from Maria's Palace. When the Carriage stopped we all got out, Chris and Colin helped me out of the carriage because I couldn't get out by myself with this baby bump and they were also being gentleman's. When we were all out of the carriage we waited for Maria's Casket to come out. When Maria's casket finally came out it was laid down on a wooden bench. Then after a couple minutes soldiers came and carried the Casket and awe walked behind it until we maid it inside.

When we finally got inside the Palace we kept walking until we got to the front and then the soldiers put the casket down on another bench and saluted there Queen and went to go sit down. Chris, Colin, and I then sat down in front of the Casket and The Ceremony began.

"Thank You everyone that came to this ceremony, Maria would have been very grateful and happy that all of you are here" King Simon said I smiled at what he said because it was very much true "Maria was a lovely girl, I loved her like if she was my own daughter, she was a very carefree and happy young women, I remember when she was a very little girl she came to visit me in Pochedor, and we would always play in the gardens and play hide and seek, she would always be the one to hide while I counted." He said everyone laughed a little "Maria was a girl of kindness and generosity." King Simon finished "Now if His Royal Majesty King Colin would like to say a few words" King Simon said
Colin took a deep breath and got up and walked to the podium.

*Colin's POV*
When I got up to the podium and I looked at all of the people and started speaking "Maria was a lovely women, I remember meeting her for the first time and instantly falling in love with her, my Aunt Claire always told me that when I find my soulmate that I would feel so instantly close to her and fall in love, well that happened to me and Maria, Maria and I have known each other for 288 years, Maria, Celia, and I grew closer together when we ran to earth together when Nydaviel went under attack and stayed there as a family until we were kidnapped and came here to Nydaviel. Me and Maria were married for only not even a day and she was taken away from me, I Know Maria would want me to move on but I know I wouldn't be able to, Maria would want all of you to move on, Now if Princess Celia would like to Say something" I finished then looked at Celia she took a deep breath and got up from the Bench and walked to the podium where I was but before I got down I turned around and kissed her forehead and went to sit down.

*Celia's POV*
After Colin kissed my forehead he went to go sit down and I started my speech "Were can I start, Maria was like a sister to me, No never mind she is my sister, and even if she was only married to Colin for a few hours she Is still my sister and I would do anything for her. Maria and I have known each other for 288 years we were friends since we were kids and its amazing how much memories we have together, if Maria was still here she would laughing a lot about our memories together, I remember when we were down on earth we were at our house and we were alone and Colin wasn't there and where making cake and we just started throwing everything at each other until Colin came home and stopped us so he could join in, it was a very fun day. and as I conclude this speech I would just like to say Maria has a special place in all our hearts. Thank you everyone who came here today and we will all work together in overcoming this grief Thank You" I finished my speech and walked down from the podium and went to the bench and sat down next to Chris

~Back At The Palace~
12:00 PM

*Colin's POV*
When we got back to the Palace I went to Mine and Maria's Chambers, and took everything off and put my pajamas on and went over to the bed and laid down thinking about Maria and everything we did together. I was also thinking of something my Aunt Claire said "If anybody kills Maria all her powers will be transferred to the one they Love" then I thought of something wouldn't have Maria's powers be in me then after she died.

*Maria's POV*
I groaned and opened up my eyes and saw that I was in a different room and not the Ballroom anymore in Nydaviel, I was in a different room that was Purple and Black and had flower designs on the wall and I was also laying in a bed, decide to get up and when I got up I went to the bathroom that was in the room and turned on the light and looked inside the mirror I screamed and saw that I wasn't me anymore I was different I had Black hair, Blue eyes, Plump lips, and two tattoos one was on my collarbone which was a heart and the other was on my wrist that said "Believe in yourself" who the hell am I and what happened to my body.

*Third Person POV*
It has Been 2 Years and everything is going great on Nydaviel except that King Colin has turned into an Evil and horrible King. Celia had her Twins and they are now two years old and her and Chris just got married 4 Months ago on Earth. As for Maria she has been stuck in this body for over 2 Years and she finally figured out the name of the body she was in her name was Danneel Harris-Ackels a 31 year old who is a famous Actress, has a daughter named Justice Jay Ackles and is married to actor Jensen Ackles, Maria has to admit she missed home and she misses her friends and family very badly and wants to get out of this body, but only time will tell when this will all be finished, Maria is hoping that they will Never Forget Her.

*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Why did Colin turn into an Evil King?
Are Celia and Chris happy with Colin's Choices as King?
What will Maria do until she leaves the Body of Blake Lively?

Hey guys thank you for sticking with this story it means so much to me, it has been fun doing this story, and I will be doing a sequel, Please vote and don't be afraid to comment, I love you all, BYE MY PRINCE'S AND PRINCESS.