Chapter 8: I Love The Dress (Part 1)

Celia's Outfit is in the External Link at the end of the chapter
*****************
~June 1, 2012~

12:00

*Celia's POV*

Chris and I were getting ready to leave to the doctors for my ultrasound, when i heard a poof sound come from above me, i looked up and saw a letter coming down from the ceiling, weird so it must be from Maria and Colin "Celia what is that" Chris asked me since i grabbed the letter mid air "Its and invitation for something" i said opening the invitation and started reading it:

The Guard of The Palace is commanded by

Queen Maria to invite
....................................................................................................................................

Celia Essenza and Christopher Evans

.....................................................................................................................................

to the Marriage of

Her Royal Majesty Queen Maria of Nydaviel

with

His Royal Highness Prince Colin of Galeidda

at Cooliage Palace

on Friday, August 28th, 1,118 at 11:00

P.S. Celia if you don't mind would you like to be my Maid of Honor, i need and answer by tomorrow and I want to know how you are doing and I hope Chris comes and I also hope you don't mind if guys can stay for a bit. lots of love, your friend, Maria

After i finished reading the last part of maria asking me to be her maid of honor i started to squeal "whoa celia calm down, what does the invitation say" Chris asked i looked at him and said "Maria and Colin are getting married and they invited us and Maria asked me to be her Maid of Honor" i said he nodded "aren't you happy" I asked him he sighed "yes of course I am happy, I just....don't know what your world is like" he said I smiled sympathetically at him "it's okay Chris, I know how you feel, just don't worry about it right now, and we don't have to go" I said he started shaking his head fast "no no no Maria wants you to be he Maid of Honor, you should be there for her, and I'll come with you" he said I smiled again and kissed him "well okay then, now let's go to the doctors before were late" I said then we both left out the front door and to our car.

*Maria's POV*

I was getting dressed into my dress with the help of my servants, I was wearing a white gown that had gold designs on the sleeves and all around the dress, my hair was done in an half updo with my hair curled at the bottom.

After I got dressed there was a knock at my door "come in" I said and in came Colin I smiled at him "hello my love" I said getting up and kissing him "is something wrong" I asked seeing that he isn't his happy self "I'm just thinking what if Celia doesn't come because of Chris" he said i looked at him with an are-you-serious-face.

"of course she's gonna come she wouldn't say no to being my Maid of honor, hopefully" i said he nodded and said "okay but we better get going we don't want to be late, in meeting the King of Pochoedor" i nodded and we both walked out of the room, we were going to meet King Simon because he is a good friend of my parents and because he is like a second father to me, he invited us to eat and Colin and I want to ask him if he can be the 'priest' at our wedding. Colin and I walked down the halls to the front of the palace where were going to take horses across the bridge to the transporter, which transports us to different realms. The doors opened and me and Colin walked out and got on top of our horses and rode off to the Transporter.