Chapter 9: I Love This Dress (part 2)

Maria's outfit is in the External link at the end of the chapter.
*******************
~August
25, 1,118~

5:30 am

*Maria's POV*

Celia, Chris, and I where flying back to the Palace, i was on a White Pegasus her name is Athena, Athena has been my horse since i was 4 years old her name is Athena because she is very wise, Celia was on a Black Pegasus named Fiery, her name is Fiery because when we go into war her wings turn into fire and she uses that to kill the enemies, Chris was on a Brown Pegasus named United his name is United because when any of the horses or anyone if fighting he always Unites us again. One more thing about our Pegasus' can talk.

We finally landed in front of the Palace, when we got off the Pegasus' i heard Celia scream "COLIN" i smiled and turned around to see Colin and Celia hugging, they let go of each other and i saw them talking then Chris came up and said hi to Colin, but what surprised me the most was that Colin hugged him, i smiled at that finally Colin excepted Chris. I walked towards them and went towards Colin "Hello Love" i said and gave him a kiss, then pulled back "well what are you guys waiting for come on" i said Colin and I then led them into the Palace.

~Couple Minutes Later~

*Maria's POV*

"And these are your Chambers" i finished giving them the tour of the new Palace, in the 3 Months Celia wasn't here me and Colin renovated the Palace into a stronger Palace. Chris looked awestruck when i finished the tour. i smiled and said "Well it is almost morning here, if you guys want to come to Breakfast it starts at 7 o'clock Sharp" i said they nodded "Celia after we finish eating we are going to the fitting room at 9 o'clock for your dress, and Chris you will be with Colin if that's alright" i said/asked looking at Colin and then at Chris they both nodded "okay good, well i guess we will leave you to it" i said and hugged both Celia and Chris then me and Colin left.

*Celia's POV*

Chris and I got into our room and saw that it was my old room just very different, "what do you think of the Palace Chris" i asked while changing into another outfit which was a Dark Red floor length dress with lace all over, with my Crown, and Black Heels. "Um it's very big, and i still can't believe that you are a Princess and The Princess of War to be exact" he said i smiled and nodded "it was very different before it got destroyed, but i think its even better now" i said he nodded and we talked for the rest of the morning and before we knew it, it was time for Breakfast.

We got to the Dining Room without getting lost, when we finally got there we went inside and i already saw Colin and Maria there i smiled at them and we walked over and we sat down, when our breakfast came out which was Eggs with Pancakes we began to eat. We finally finished eating our breakfast and it was already 9 o'clock so me and Maria left the boys and went to the fitting room.

~Fitting Room~

*Maria's POV*

When we got to the Fitting Room i saw Francesca there "Your Majesty, the dress is all ready for Her Royal Highness" "Francesca ow many times have i told you to call me Maria" i said and smiled "right sorry Your-Maria" she said i nodded then looked at Celia "Celia this is Francesca, she is the one who made your dress i hope you like it i designed myself, but Francesca made it" i said Celia smiled and walked towards Francesca, Francesca then walked her towards the screen where she is going to change.

After 5 Minutes Celia finally came out in a red dress with black designs at the top and let me tell you she looked stunning, "What do you think Celia" i asked she looked in the mirror and smiled "I Love The Dress" i smiled brightly at her "when i designed this dress i put myself in your shoes seeing what you would want, and this design came to my head" i told her she nodded and turned to me "i really love it Mari, your amazing" she said to me i smiled at her "it also suits your bump pretty well" i said

After we finished with the dress fitting we decided to walk around the palace "so do you guys know the gender of the baby" i asked Celia nodded and smiled but didn't say anything "what are hiding from me Celia" i asked her she looked at me and said "were having Twins Mari, not just a baby boy or girl twins" she told me i looked at her and squealed "do you know the genders" i asked she nodded "were having a boy and a girl" she said i smiled at her "do you guys have names picked out yet" i asked her she shook her head "no we haven't talked about it yet, but where planning on it" she said i nodded and looked at the time it was 12:30 "have you thought of what your going to do for your bachelorette party" i shook my head "okay that's good do i get to plan it" she asked "of course, you can" i said she smiled brightly and we continued to walk and talk.

*Celia's POV*

After the whole day of walking and talking with Maria i thought it was best if i should go to sleep, so i said bye to Maria and went to Mine and Chris' chambers. when i got to my Chambers i saw Chris already in the bed "hey how was your day with Colin" i asked him "it was actually good, we went back on the Pegasus and flew around Nydaviel, and your city is very beautiful Celia" he said i smiled at him and went behind the screen to change into my pajamas

"what did you and Maria do all day" he asked i answered him while changing "well after Breakfast we went to my dress fitting, and let me tell you the dress was beautiful, and after that we just walked and talked all day until now" i said getting out from behind the screen and went to the mirroe to take off my jewelry and undo by bun "that's good" he said i nodded then a thought hit me "Chris, Maria asked me a question today" i said "what was the question" he asked "she asked me if we had names for the babies" i paused then continued "and i was wondering if we could talk about it tonight" i finished turning around to look at him, he smiled at me and nodded "i was wondering when we would be able to talk about the names" he said

i smiled at him and walked towards the bed and got in "so a boy and a girl what names are good" i asked him laying my head on his chest "um i was wondering if we could give the twins a name from here" he said "okay that's a good idea, there are some good ones, um" i thought "the ones that i know are Silas, Asher, Kai, and Asa and for girls Isla, Nimah, Althea, and Astrid" i finished "anyone's you like" i asked him "i like Silas and Isla" he said "i like them two" i said "i guess we found the names for our twins" he said i smiled and said "i guess we did" and with that we both went to sleep in each others arms.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~***~*~**~*~*

Hello my Princesses i hope you guys like this chapter i worked hard on it, so thats it for now BYE PRINCESSES :):)