Chapter 12: I'm Sorry

A/N: When you guys finish this chapter there is a External link to Colin being sad if you guys want to see it , Celia is as you can see the actual picture and them song is to go with this chapter well enough of my talking and back to the story.
**********************************************************************************
~August 28, 1,118~

6:50

*Colin's POV*

I was running with Maria in my arms to the healers, when i got there i burst through the doors, and i saw Natalie the head healer, she rushed over to me when she heard the door burst open and saw Maria and told me to lay her on the bed, i did what i was told and then was ushered out of the room, i then ran to Celia and Chris' Chambers, i burst into there room, when i got there i saw Celia and Chris laying down on the bed in there pajamas, they jumped up when they heard me "Colin, what is wro-" she stopped mid-sentence when she saw the blood on my shirt "Colin, what happened" i looked at her with tears in my eyes "it's Maria, someone stabbed her after everyone left the Reception" i said Celia Gasped and got up. "she's with the healers right now" Celia went to get her robe, while I just left running back to the Healers Station of the Palace.

*Celia's POV*
After I put on my robe, Chris put on his and we both left, me leading the way, when we finally got to the Healers Station, I saw Colin waiting outside the room "Colin, what's going on with Mari" I asked walking towards him "she's in surgery right now, it turns out the knife had poison it" Colin said I gasped and tears brimmed in my eyes "h-how long d-do we have t-t-to wait" I asked stuttering "I don't know, they didn't say" he said I nodded sitting next to him and Chris sat next to me.

~7 Hours Later~
1:00 am

*Colin's POV*
It is now 1:00 in the morning, and none of the healers have come out of the room, I was waiting impatiently running my hands through my hair, biting my lip, anything you can thing of. I then heard the door behind me open. Celia, Chris, and I jumped up and saw Natalie head of the healers "Natalie, is everything okay" I asked Natalie looked down and then said "Your Majesty, we tried everything we could, we are very sorry for your loss" right then and there I lost it tears were streaming down my face, Celia and Chris were both sobbing, it was over, my life is over, we were only married for one day and this had to happen, I can't do this alone, I can't run a kingdom, what am I going to do.

*Celia's POV*
When Natalie told us Maria died I just couldn't hold it in anymore, and i started sobbing the tears streaming down my face like a waterfall, and they kept coming and coming and wouldn't stop. Chris was holding me, I knew Chris was crying too by the way his body shook next to mine while he was holding, we were crying for awhile, that we didn't even notice Natalie left, I looked up from crying when Chris said "I'm going back to the room" I nodded knowing he needed to mourn by himself, he kissed me and left. After he left I saw Colin on the ground sobbing I walked over to him and ssat down the best I could with my bump

"Oh, Colin" I said while wrapping my arms around him, he turned towards me and started crying on my shoulder. After we were both done crying, we just sat there letting Maria's death sink in, when Colin broke the silence "what are we suppose to do now Celia" I looked at him and said "you need to tell the people, and move on" I said he looked at me sadly " I don't want to move on" he said I looked at him and smiled sadly " you will, even Maria would want you to move on" I said

he nodded stiffly "when should we break the news" he said "Tonight" I said "as of right now" he asked I nodded "so go tell the Guard of the Palace to get the camera's ready" I said he nodded and started to get up "Colin before you go to the Guard you might want to change your clothes" he nodded then helped me up, after he helped me he kissed my forehead and left to go change, I sighed and followed him.

*Chris' POV*
When I got to the Room I walked in and sat on the bed and then broke down, I was sobbing Maria was like a sister to me a little sister why did she have to die, why couldn't it have been like in the movies why did this have to be real.

~Breaking News~
It has been reported that our Queen has been stabbed, we do not know much information, *the reporter paused for minute listening to the ear piece he had in his ear* I have been informed that our King is going to talk, Your majesty.

*Colin's POV*
I breathed in and saw the camera man do the signal telling me to begin talking Civilians of Nydaviel, it is with great sadness, to announce that our Queen has passed away, The Healers tried everything that they could, Queen Maria passed away at 1:00 am this morning, now please welcome The Princess of War" I finished saying then Celia came up.

*Celia's POV*
When Colin Called my name I took a deep breath in and walked in front of the camera "Good Evening Nydaviel I would First want to pay tribute to Queen Maria myself. She was an exceptional and gifted Immortal being. In good and bad times, she never lost her capacity to smile, nor to inspire others with her warmth and kindness. I admired her for that and for her energy and commitment to others, and especially for her devotion to her family and her husband. Today in Nydaviel we have all been trying to help the Civilians and each other to come to terms with the devastating loss that We and the rest of us have suffered. Maria was like a sister to me, she cared for me when I didn't have a mother she cared for all of us in ways that we could never repay her for.

I hope that tomorrow we can all, wherever we are, join in expressing our grief at Queen Maria's loss, and gratitude for her short life. It is a chance to show to the 9 Realms the nation of Nydaviel united in grief and respect. May those who died rest in peace and may we, each and every one of us, thank Maria for someone who made many, many people happy. We will all work together to overcome this sadness and grief, Thank you for listening to this Message" I finished then walked to where Colin was sitting.

"That was a very good speech Celia, How did you come up with that on spot" Colin asked "well everything I said in that speech was true, and everything came from my heart" I said he nodded and we sat in silence. After awhile of sitting Colin got up "I'm gonna go to the room to get some rest" I nodded and then he left, I sighed and got up as well and walked to my room thinking when the Funeral should be.

*Chris's POV*
I saw the speech Celia gave and I admit it was beautiful what she said about Maria, I sat there spacing out when I heard the door to my room open, and in came Celia in her robe but she still looked presentable on the screen, she looked at me and smiled sadly I looked at her and gave the same smile, she then walked over and sat next to me "Chris I know this must be hard for you, I know you thought of Maria as a sister, but we will get through this together " she said I nodded and laid down on the bed, she laid down next to me, we then fell asleep In a comfortable silence.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~***~*~*~*~*~*~*
How do you feel about Maria dyeing?

Hey guys what do you guys think of Chris' POV please comment on what you think, next chapter will be the last, but if you guys want a sequel comment, Thank you again for all the 484 people who have read my story and for the 14 who favorited it. Well that's it BYE PRINCESSES.