𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

the ray of the sunlight woke me up, my legs feel heavy did a piano from the sky crashed on me? I slowly opened my eyes and rubbed it

i realized i'm not on my room, but this is familiar. I looked at my leg there i saw kakucho topless, and hugging my hips. My eyes widened on shock trying not to scream. I don't wanna ruin somebody's dream duh.

but how am i gonna move now, he's literally ontop of me. I looked at his face trying to peak if he might be awake, unfortunately he is sleeping, i stared at him for a few minutes, he really is good looking.

but what makes me curious is where he got his scar from, it looks really bad. Looks like from a traumatic memory of him. I laid down again and just stared at the ceiling "i'll just wait for him to wake up" i said mentally.

i looked arround still laying on his bed, there i saw my purse on the night stand i reached for it and looked on my phone and checked my emails for work emergencies.

my body feels hot now, i want to remove the blanket but kakucho is blocking it, he is heavy. I tried to move my legs a little but nothing happened, i decided that i'll just y'know...

"mhhhm" kakucho said while rolling on the bed as i move my legs agressively, i sighed in relief and walked to the bathroom and washed my face to remove my eye boogers, i looked for a clean towel on the cabinets and drawers but nothing showed up.

i stepped outside of the bathroom seeing kakucho half-asleep staring at his wall "kakucho" i called him, he gently moved his face to look at me and raised one of his eyebrows "can i borrow a towel" i said while grinning awkwardly.

he lazily got up and walked out of the room, i stepped back to enter the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror "good thing he didn't thinked of changing my clothes." I mummured, the door opened widely revealing kakucho holding a white towel handling it to me.

i wiped my face carefully as he brush his teeth, "kakucho" i called him in a low voice, "hm?" He asked and continued to brush his teeth, "do you have any toothbrush that didn't get used"

"mhm, hiyr" he said opening the drawer infront of him and tossed me a toothbrush still on it's package, i started to open the box, as kakucho spits the bubbles the paste made.

he back up from the sink for you to use it and grabbed a towel, kakucho leaned his back on the wall as he watches you from behind.

i can't really bend over comfortably to reach the sink, since i'm still wearing the dress he gave me, i looked at him in the mirror while brushing my teeth, his toned abs meeting my sight. I tried to look away and just stared at myself in the mirror.