𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

y/n is smart you say?

well she is, unless her emotions controll her..

"kaku..cho"

and starting from this night, just by mentioning kakucho's name officially stings her heart. Call it dramatic but lots of people did experienced the same.

Is this why kakucho only wanted to court y/n for exact 3 months?

we'll see..

just by seconds later, she found her feet moving on its own, walking closer to the figures who just finished their kissing session.

She was out of breath, but that didn't stop her from carrying on with her intention. She can't see anything other than the moonlight. caused by her tears blurring her vision

they aren't in a relationship...and she's overeacting.

well maybe because she was sure who to pick between her two suitors?

but now that something went wrong...

will that choice of hers change?

*CLAP*

The three of them made a loud clap sound, which was made by y/n slapping the male's face as hard as she could, pouring all her emotions through that one single slap.

Because of the impact, the male's face turned to the opposite side, y/n mumbled under her breath, "fuck you two," before running away, as her tears fell uncontrollably.

"Y/N!" exclaimed the male as he attempted to follow the female, but froze when he felt someone tug on the hem of his shirt slightly, only to be met by Kiyohime's smirking face.

she was smirking evily as if she won a political debate, "stay" kiyohime whispered as her smirk grew wider.

It is a starless night indeed.

The female kept running and running, allowing her legs to take control of her body and carry her to its desired destination.