𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

ೃ࿐ kakucho's povthe happenings earlier can't seem to fade away frommy mind, i have someone to compete with just to be with the first girl i ever liked, of course i would play the game

.ೃ࿐ kakucho's pov
the happenings earlier can't seem to fade away from
my mind, i have someone to compete with just to be with the first girl i ever liked, of course i would play the game.

.ೃ࿐ flashback

"you're dating her for three months right?" The guy named mitsuya said "yeah? So what?" I replied glaring at him, "y'know... 7 years of loving y/n from afar would be a waste if i let you win easily." He said and smirked at me.

i frowned at him and clicked my tongue "what you tryna say?" I asked raising one of my eyebrows staring deeply onto his soul, "2 months left right?.. i'll take one month of it." He replied fixing his sitting posture to be more comfortable.

i chuckled a bit and scoffed at his statement "do you really think i'd let you?" i said and took a glance of y/n's face, she looks pale and nervous about the situation she's into.

"no actually, i just wanted to inform you... who do you think you are giving me permission to court her?" He said and started to fix the lunch boxes, all five of us in the room just watch him as the silence roam around the room.

"well, i'll get going now" he said and sarcastically smiled at me as he looked at the others to wave at them, we watch his figure walk out of the room, as i look at y/n who is slowly calming down.

i moved my chair closer to takemicchi and placed my elbows on his desk putting my cheeks on my palm, he looked confused as he turn his head onto me, "give me tips" i said and showed him one of my brightest smile.

"what tips?" He asked stuttering a little, "y'know about girls, you and your girl are together for years now, there must be something you're doing for her to be obsessed with you" i said as i move my eyebrows up and down and smiled at him in a teasing way.

"soo, what kind of moves did you do?" I asked as my smile grew wider, "eh? Uh- just protect her i guess, then love her with all your heart?" He said scratching his nape due to the awkwardness between us.

"alright thankyou" i said almost whispering ang giggled