𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

╰┈➤ ❝ 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐭? ❞

"Yeah, now fuck off," mikey reply as he walked away, leaving his older brother that has a grin on his face.

...

*knock knock*

y/n heard a knock from the other side of the door, which drew her attention; she then stood up and walked towards it, opening it by twisting the knob.

"y/n! Aren't you coming down? We're having a poolside party later," Emma exclaimed, inviting herself in.

"I'm not in the mood to show up," y/n said flatly, sitting on her bed and continued reading the pocketbook she had brought with her. "You always are, except whenn..."

"when what?"

An awkward aura then pervaded the room, with y/n staring puzzledly at the blonde and Emma avoiding her gaze, attempting to think of something to continue her statement without shitting the (h/c) haired any further.

"Whenever kakucho is around..." Emma stated awkwardly, earning a frown from the female; she had noticed it herself these days, she felt more comfortable around him than her friends.

There's just something different about him that makes her want to stick with him more, something that makes her feel excited, something that makes her stomach tingle whenever he's around.

many words to describe that one thing, yet she doesn't know what exactly is it.

"i do not act like that. I always act with my mood, not with the person i'm with." What a lie. she loved it whenever kakucho kept on clinging to her just to get her attention.

She loved it whenever Kakucho did the bare minimum; it may not matter to other girls, but y/n treasures it. The bare minimum, but important.

she's the type of woman that doesn't care on how cheap the things her partner gives her, it's the thought that counts. specially because it is kakucho hitto.

"sure, I don't care, now fix yourself because I'm dragging your ass down the pool area!" Emma sarcastically smiled and pushed the female inside the bathroom attached to their room.

"emma! No! he's literally down there!" Y/n yelled, banging the innocent non-living door with both of her palms, "i'm more than aware, just act like he doesn't exist," emma replied, sitting back on her bed to await the (h/c) haired.

A few minutes later, a loud bang was heard from the bathroom, making the blonde flinch, "I'M DONE LET ME OUT!" y/n exclaimed, continuing to hit the door until Emma opened it wide, with a smile as if she had not annoyed her friend.