- - 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 - -

- ', [CHAPTER THIRTY, connectthe dots] ꒱ ↷🖇

the dots] ꒱ ↷🖇

┏━━━ ━━━┓

ⁱᵗ'ˢ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ʰᵃʳᵈ ᶠᵒʳ
ᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʰᵒʷ
ⁱ ᶠᵉᵉˡ. ⁱ'ᵐ ˢᶜᵃʳᵉᵈ
ᵗʰᵃᵗ ⁱ'ˡˡ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵗʰʳᵒʷⁿ
ᵃʷᵃʸ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵃⁿᵃⁿᵃ
ᵖᵉᵉˡ.
┗━━━ ━━━┛

[ 𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘇 ]
1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

╰┈➤ ❝ it's izana's doings.

remarked mikey, glaring sharply at kakucho. whilst kakucho was stunned, as who wouldn't be? Your friend, whom you love as if he were a brother, committed such things, or should I call betrayal. But we won't call it that since kakucho don't want to view it that way. for he is in denial.

.
.
.

"are you trying to tell me that i should trust you over izana?" kakucho sternly stated as his brows instinctively furrowed. "that isn't what i said kakucho, and you really shouldn't trust me if i were you. but excuse what i am about to say, believe me for today." mikey replied, swaying the glass of wine he's holding with his empty hand placed on the chair's arm tapping it playfuly.

"what do you mean?"

"i am an accomplice of izana."

the man's heart stopped in a split second, he felt something bitter inside him. it was the complete opposite of euphoria. it felt like he was strucked by a lightning of truth that even he, himself cannot control his own body because of shock.

why?

just why?

izana gave kiyohime a strange looking shot, it was gooey and colored with neon pink. the effects of this shot made kakucho fall asleep and dreamt of his partner, sleep talking, sleep walking and all.