- - 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 - -

- ', [CHAPTER THIRTY THREE, yes andno] ꒱ ↷🖇

no] ꒱ ↷🖇

┏━━━ ━━━┓
ⁱ ʷⁱˢʰ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
ᵗʰᵃᵗ ⁱ'ᵐ ᵃ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ ᵗᵒᵒ
ⁱ ʷⁱˢʰ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
ᵗʰᵃᵗ ⁱ ᵃᵐ ʰᵘʳᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒᵒ

┗━━━ ━━━┛
𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆 [ 𝗹𝗶𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗲 ]

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

Kakucho is back on track after a few weeks, however he doesn't need to work as hard to be the best man. He believes this because y/n hasn't confessed yet, and she's waiting for the right moment to reject Takashi and say yes to Kakucho.

and tomorrow is the perfect time, takashi and y/n planned to have a date tomorrow and y/n wants to build the finest memories to remember their final date together for the rest of their lives.

.
.
.

The trip was mostly silent, and Takashi was the only one who usually started a discussion, until he sensed their unease and opted to concentrate on the road. He had the feeling he'd be rejected today, but brushed it off because that's what everyone says. Think positive! But how can he concentrate on the good when the situation is clearly negative?

They arrived at their destination after an hour of discomfort, and she enthusiastically leaped out of the car and grabbed Takashi's hands, formally entering the theme park.

The bright lights that traced the structure of the ferry's wheel greeted them warmly, prompting y/n's eyes to light up; as the two of them enjoyed themselves, takashi's fear of rejection vanished in an instant. How could you not enjoy yourself when you're plainly having fun?

They rode all of the park's various attractions as much as they wanted and attempted many times to win prizes in the little booths; it was a wonderful day, but doesn't it seem incomplete if you're laughing just all day?