𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

╭─────────────╮𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗻 - 𝗄𝗂𝗒𝗈╰─────────────╯

╭─────────────╮
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗻 - 𝗄𝗂𝗒𝗈
╰─────────────╯

the whole ride with kakucho was all silence, no one dared to break the thin glass, and all the noise were made was kakucho tapping his hands on the steering wheel vibing on the song he's playing.

it obviously shows that he's in a hurry and i don't want to pull his last straw of patience after that waiting for me to get ready session.

i peacefully looked at the window placing my elbow on the storage beside me that controls the window in my side, the road was very quiet and dull, there are only few cars on the road that we passed by.

the stars that looked so tiny gleamed all over the dark sky, whilst the full moon glowing brighter than any other stars, the clouds were slowly flowing with the air, as the city lights are shining through my eyes.

i turned my head to kakucho who was so focused on the road tapping his fingers on the gear shift, while the street lights making his crimson orbs glow "kakucho-" i muttered trying to get his attention, he instinctively flinched a little once my airy voice entered his ears before he cocked his head to face me.

he then flashed a soft smile at me and hummed as a response before returning his gaze back to the road, "do you mind opening the windows?" I asked lifting one eyebrow up keeping my gaze at his side profile. "Why? Are you getting dizzy?" He asked and turned his head back to me as a hint of worry beamed on his face.

i grinned and shook my head "no~ i just wanna feel the breeze...if you're fine with it though" i replied and watched him returned his gaze back at the road while i chew the insides of my cheeks, later on both of our windows started to open at the same time making me smile a little for some reason.

kakucho then reached for the ventilation controls and turned off the ac, letting both of our faces catch the cold and fresh breeze while vibing on the song playing on the radio.

i actually find this cute for some reason