𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅

╭────────────────────╮𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 - 𝖿𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌╰────────────────────╯

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 - 𝖿𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌
╰────────────────────╯

emma let y/n rest and walked her way back to the beach side, bumping into someone while on her way. The figure's presence is already familiar with emma making her to lift her head up to meet gazes with kakucho who looks worried about something.

"emma! Where's y/n?" Kakucho asked in frustration, which emma raised an eyebrow at, "why are you looking for her now? She wants to sleep, and just to inform you she doesn't want to talk to ANY BODY right now" emma emphasized before walking away, leaving the dumb-founded man.

'Gah what's up with them' kakucho thought while walking to one of the elevators.

...

room 209 (y/n and emma's room)

kakucho had been standing infront of the door for a few minutes now, debating with himself if he should knock or let her be.

he then lifted up a fist to use it to knock at the door, yet he did nothing, his fist where left in the air while his gaze was focused on nothing but his feet. 'I'm really worried but i think it's best for her to rest..' kakucho thought before pouting at his self relaxing his shoulders before walking to another door and step in.

the cold air of the room welcomed his body causing him to shiver a little before plopping his self at his bed.

He lost his appetite when he accidentally took a glance of the female's tears. Who wouldn't be worried right? They're all having fun, what's the reason for her to cry?

A few seconds has passed and the latter stayed silent, staring at the ceilling blankly.

what if i did something that made her upset?

they were just fine before he excused him self to the bathroom

kakucho puffed out a heavy sigh before rolling his body to the corner of his bed, 'overthinking isn't helping, i'll just ask her tomorrow' kakucho thought and closed his eyes forcing his self to sleep.

...

kakucho woke up as the dazzling moon welcomed his sight, 'what the heck...' kakucho thought looking around his surroundings, and got the sight of the calm waves reflecting the moonlight.

'how did i ended up here?' Kakucho thought once again and continued to look around.

a cold breeze passed by making his hair to sway with it until a woman's sobbing entered his ears, it was unbelievably loud, that only her sobbing was all he can hear, as the sound of the waves made earlier went silent.