1. found you

I was sitting in my winter cabin me and Techno made together. My family didn't approve of us so I had to sneak out in order to see him. I just hope they don't notice my absence for a few days.
My family is rich but that doesn't mean their nice, quite the opposite actually. They abuse me for every reason they get. Let's just say self-esteem is definitely something I lacked I was strong but not at all good at fighting. Back at the mansion I lived in with my parents I would spend all my time with the animals in the stables. That was until I met Techno.
He came because he had a bounty on his head, even though he hadn't done anything wrong. Soon after I freed him from the dungeon it was an unfair trial and he deserved better, he said he would come back for me and we went from there.

I haven't seen him in months he says he is with his brothers who needed his help. I said it was OK but I didn't realise I wouldn't see him for months. I was getting really lonely.
I befriended a polar bear. Techno always wanted one and said he would call it Steve so I got one. He also likes Ravagers so I befriended two. As you can tell I have a lot of time on my hands.

I honestly just didn't want to leave in case I missed him coming back. But I told myself I would have to go back in two days time. It was a 4 hour journey back home through the nether and a four day journey through the overworld.

I decided I would look around the forest but deep down I knew it was a sorry excuse for myself to go and look for Techno.

I was walking out the door and greeted by Steve.

''Hello Steve! How are you! Do you want to go hunting with me?'' I asked the bear as it nudged its head into my stomach. ''I'll take that as a yes.  Come on, Steve.'' I called to the large bear walking towards the forest bow in hand.

I was looking for food for about 2 hours now. I was about to give up when I seen a deer, it pranced through the bushed and landed infront of Steve.
Mistake number 1.

I pulled out my bow and aimed the arrow at the stund deer. Steve was growling at the deer. He kept low almost trying to creep up on the poor thing as it just stood there.
Mistake number 2.

I aimed and let the arrow fly through the air as it hit the deer right in the centre of the head just between the eyes. I wasn't that good with a bow but this made me feel a little better about my skills. Steve was not happy. I think he wanted to kill the deer himself.

''Sorry Steve.. let's go to the ocean you can hunt for your food there.''
I said. Steve understood the words 'ocean' 'hunt' and 'food' and started bolting towards the frozen sea. I just laughed as he ran through the trees.
I threw the deer over my shoulder and walked behind Steve.

A little while Later...

Steve had caught many fish, 11 to be exact but Steve ate 5 of them. They were hanging from my belt the deer carcase still around my shoulders.
On the way back home I noticed something. A trail of blood in the snow. I thought it was from an injured animal but I seen a figure standing leaning agenst the tree. It stumbled back and it fell, it's back facing the tree trunk.

'Techno..''
I immediately ran over to the figure dropping the deer as I burst through the snow covered bushes to get to them.
When I got there I was right! It was him! I was overjoyed at the sight of his long pink hair and bone pig mask. I knelt down next to him.

''Techno! Hey babe you OK?! '' I was extatic but worried at the same time as I noticed the blood covering his shirt.

''Your bleeding!'' I scream.

''Love..'' His voice was as deep as you remember if not deeper. It was also raspy.
''Don't worry not all of it is mine..'' He tried his best to smile at me. He brought his hands up to cup my face. I leaned into his touch. Then snapped out of it when I seen a huge sword wound across his abdomen.

''Your still hurt! Hold on. STEVE!'' I called to my polar bear.

''Wow.. replaced me already huh..'' He was struggling to stay awake I could tell but it didn't stop him from making sarcastic comments.

''Careful! Don't move. Let me help you.'' I say pulling him onto his feet. His wait was crushing me. He was definitely taller and much heavier than me. I carried him into Steve's back and we made our way home hastily.

I have reason to believe he passed out on Steve's back. As we rushed home. I ended up bringing Steve inside so I wouldn't have to carry an oversized piglin all the way to the couch.

As we walked through the door there was a kitchen in the corner, in the centre of the room was a dining table and on the other wall was a ladder leading up and down. Up the ladder lead to the lounge area and a hall which lead to our bedroom, a spare room and a bathroom.

Originally we had two rooms but we always seemed to end up sleeping together in my room. So my room soon became our room. Techno's room now an office.

I took Techno off the polar bear and with great difficulty dragged him up the ladder. Steve stayed downstairs probably sleeping by the fire while I drag Technoblade upstairs.

I place Techno on the couch and got to work. I took off the belt of fish around my waist and placed it in Steve's food chest. Then grabbed bandages, regeneration and health potions. I made my way back up the ladder to see Techno was awake. Sitting up straight on the couch.

''Hello love.'' He said smiling.

''Hold still.'' I said not looking to flirt with him right now. He got the message and just watched me as I poured on the regen potion. He flinched in pain as I did so. He was holding my hand ever so slightly and squeezed it when he was in pain.

''Sorry Babe.. it'll be over soon.'' I said apologeticly as I finished wrapping the wound in a bandage.

Techno was silent during the whole process.

''Ok, there now can you-'' He then cut me off by pulling me towards him. I managed to catch myself. Knee in-between his legs one hand behind him other on his chest. His own hands were on my waist. He had a childish grin on his face.

''Cuddle now please.'' He demanded in his deep voice.

''Ok at least drink-''

''Now.'' Before I could react he pulled me in again. I was now sitting ontop of him as he nudged his head in the crook of my neck my knee rubbed agenst his crotch. Realising he wasn't going to budge, he got what he wanted I gave in. I wrapped my legs around his waist my arms around his neck. He was sitting comfortably on the couch, one hand on my lower back the other gentlely brushing through my hair. I hummed in response.

''I missed you..'' I say still holding onto him. His piglin side meant he gave off more heat than the average human he was like my personal heater.

''I missed you too love.'' He replied holding onto me tighter than before. I didn't mind it. We stayed in that position until we both fell asleep.