2. first introductions

I woke up laying ontop of Techno. He was still asleep my face was blushing furiously as I tried to adjust myself to a more comfortable position. Techno didn't like that because he just held onto me tighter than before. Holding me close.

''Babe.. I have to get up'' You yawned.

''Later..'' He said in his deep morning voice just as if you thought it couldn't get lower.

''But-''

''No. Stay.. please...''
I just hummed. To be honest I didn't mind really. I had missed this. Too much honesty. I gave up trying to adjust myself and gave in to the warm friendly piglin.

We were laying on the couch I was on top of his chest the red colour still not disappeared from my cheeks.

''So you admit your a bottom now? Huh?'' I say jokingly. He looks at me then sits up I sit up with him. He then slowly leans forward. Our eyes meet. His hand brushes agenst my lower back, the other underneath my chin. My hands both on his chest.

He leans forward closing the gap between us. We kiss each other passionately for a while before we both pull away catching our breath panting both our faces awe now red.

Techno then leans forward again crushing me underneath his weight as he lays ontop of me.

''Who's on top now?'' He asks sarcastically.

I couldn't help but giggle at his comment. He adjusts slightly so he isn't crushing me then pepper's kisses along my neck then exposing the shoulder. I hum in response. He then lifts me up with him, me now sitting on his lap on the couch his hands holding my lower back mine still grasping onto his chest.

''Do you wanna stay with me now?'' He asks sarcastically.

''I do.. but I'm hungry..'' I reply. My head now resting in the crook of his neck.
We stay there for a few minutes before I decide to get up.

''Wait~ Love~..'' He calls from his position on the couch.

''I'll make you breakfast. You drink those health potions OK?'' I say.

''Fine..'' He pouts as I climb down the ladder.

While I make breakfast I grab the fish from the freezer, grab a coat and walk outside.

Steve and my two ravagers walk up to the porch. I through them all one salmon and walk back inside. Techno now looking down at me from the loft.

''Where did you go?'' He asks.

''Well I got bored and may or may not have taimed a polar bear and two ravagers..'' I say hesitantly. His eyes widen

''Two .. ravagers ..'' He repeats back '' and a bear?'' He tried to hide the surprise in his voice but his facial expression speaks for itself.

''Y-yeah..'' I say scratching the back of my head. I wasn't sure how to react. I wasn't built to socialise.

''Aren't you supposed to be resting.'' I say trying to change the subject.

''But that's boring'' He complains. ''Plus the voices are being loud again..'' He says quietly. Was that why he was gone for so long?

''Well sit back down I'll be up in a bit k?'' I ask softly.

''M'kay..'' He replys before returning to the couch on the loft.

Once I put the food on the plate I head up the ladder to the loft where Techno was.

''I brought food~'' I say happily as I give him a plate of pancakes.

''Thank you love~'' he says sweetly before digging into his pancakes.