8. Wilbur

''WELL SHE ISN'T''
Techno realised his mistake too late.

''Who?''

Techno tensed he didn't know how to break it to his brother that he had a lover.

''Techno who is she? And don't you dare tell me it's one of the Ravagers outside!'' Wilbur is now curious about who Techno is talking about more than the revolution.

Irene never liked shouting, it reminded her of how her parents shouted at her at home. She managed to hide curled up in the corner of the bathroom. She had still been listening to the shouting downstairs but felt like hiding just in case.

''Techno who-''

''How bout that revolution that I'm now considering if you drop it.'' Techno said jokingly as he turned to face Wilbur.

Wilbur was smart Techno knew this, he was part Phantom too.

''Techno tell me or I search this entire house.'' Wilbur demanded. He was now way more interested in his brothers life rather than the revolution he had planned.

''I can't. I'm not allowed to.'' Techno replied. He didn't know if Irene was OK with him telling Wilbur. You were still injured and he had only told Phil about you, only because he found out.
Wilbur wasn't buying it. He refused to let this slide.

''Do you have a wife~ Technoblade?'' Wilbur asked in a joking manner.

Their was a knock on the door. Wilbur and Techno froze. Irene was getting extremely nervous. She had no idea what was going in even though she was listening to the whole conversation.

Techno moved swiftly towards the door, drawing his netherite sword.

''Hey mate it me'' Phil said ad Techno opened the door.

''God Phil! You need to stop scaring me when you show up.'' Phil just laughed as he walked inside.

''Wilb-'' Techno looked around. Wilbur was nowhere to be seen.

''WILBUR! HEY GET BACK HERE!?'' Techno yelled looking around for his brother.

''Wilburs here- wait did you-''

''No I didn't.'' Techno said.

''You look upstairs for him I'll look down here, you have to tell him at some point!'' Phil yelled at Techno as he made his way up the ladder.

''I need consent first Phil!'' Techno yelled back.

Wilbur was now in Techno's room. It was very tidy. He had always known Techno to be a messy person but he hasn't seen his brother in so long. I guess people change.

''.. he's gonna kill me for this..'' Wilbur said to himself as he looked through the bedroom. He was about to enter the bathroom when Techno walked in.

''Wilbur.''

''Uhh.. h-ha- how-heyy.. Techno how are you..'' Wilbur stuttered putting his hands up in surrender.

Techno grabbed his brothers collar, and literally dragged his pouting brother downstairs.

''Hey Dadza!'' Wilbur said energetically. Techno pulled out a chair and sat his brother down in it.

''Hey Wil how are you.'' Phil asked sitting down beside Wilbur.

''Philll~'' Wilbur complained,
''Techno won't tell me anythingggg!''

''Well it's his business Wil. But Techno you can't hide it forever.''

''They're an it now?'' Techno replied sarcastically.