22.5 just a feeling...

There we were, watching the festival. Tommy was supposed to stay by my side. He said he wouldn't do anything. He promised me wouldn't do anything.
Oh, the lies I fell for..

What once was the community house is now a mass of rubble in the middle of a lake. Almost everyone from the Dreamsmp had gathered there. Smoke still resinated off the building like a grey fog, but we could see it perfectly.

Tommy and I had gone to take a closer look, just to see what they were talking about.

Tommy got out of line.

It was alright at the start. I seen a clear exit we could take if things went even more south.

''I'm sorry Techno.''

My eyes widened. He wore my armour. The cloths Phil got for him. And Irene's cloak she spent hours making. And he dared to betray me wearing the things we gifted him.

''L'Manburg? You sided with the very people who Exiled you? Tommy we took you in!? We cared for you! And now you betrayed us? FOR THE PEOPLE WHO BETRAYED YOU?!''

''Techno-you-you don't understand! Techno-''

''No Tommy! I've had enough!'' I yelled. The voices getting louder and louder, I barely hear myself let alone Tommy. But I did hear someone speak.

''Techno, got any Withers?''