Chapter 19

"I am in charge now!" king Oomar shouted, looking out at all the trolls who stared at him in terror. "Bow down to me, my loyal subjects!"
"Never!" a voice suddenly yelled out from the crowd, causing the king to scowl, growling softly in anger.

"Who dares defy me!?" he demanded, looking all around for the culprit. "Show yourself!"

"Us..." Barb said firmly, stepping forwards with the rest of the main trolls, angry glares on all of their faces. "We won't let you take our village!"

Oomar chuckled at the tiny troll's statement, thinking she was either joking or just an idiot.

"You can not defeat me," he laughed, smirking at the group of rebel trolls. "I have already killed your leaders... and I will do the same to you, if you try anything stupid."

Barb glared at the king Bashoonga, her hands clutched in tight fists by her side, as she growled softly.

"You..." she grumbled softly, fire burning in her eyes. "You hurt Poppy and Branch?"

Oomar smirked, thinking nothing of the little troll's rage, as he crossed his arms smugly.

"Yep..." he answered proudly. "And it was pretty easy too. Those helpless fools were no match for a superior king like me."

The trolls all gasped at Oomar's words, except Barb, who remained silent, glaring straight into the king Bashoonga's soul.

"You..." she grumbled again, her eye twitching slightly in anger. "You hurt Poppy and Branch..."

"Psh..." Oomar scoffed, rolling his eyes. "We already discussed this. You trolls really are dumb."

"You..." Barb said once more. "Will... PAY!"

Suddenly, she charged, Oomar quickly fighting her off, shoving her to the ground.

"You want to do this the hard way, hugh?" Oomar chuckled. "Lucky for you... I love the hard way. Guards!"

All the Bashoonga raised their staffs, pointing them at the queen of rock.

"You still wanna do this the hard way?" Oomar smirked. "Or are you and your little friends gonna give in and accept your inevitable fates..."

"Trolls..." Barb said softly, the trolls listening to her intently, waiting for her orders. "Get him..."

"You heard the girl, y'all!" Delta yelled. "Charge!"

Shouting erupted through the village, as the trolls charged at the Bashoongas, the hideous creatures fighting back against them, starting an all out war...