24 - OppBox

In the POV of Dream

The fourth day here and I cannot get enough of waking up. Her head lays on my chest, just like before, and she snores lightly. She's comfortable. I'm comfortable. Today we stay at home and play Jackbox on Quackity's stream. It's 10:32 AM, we can wake up later.

Later...

I wake up once more, her eyes looking into mine, a smile forming on her face. Her e/c eyes are gorgeous. I can't get enough of her. She moves my hair from my face leans to my ear, her voice soft.

"It's afternoon, Clay. Let's eat some breakfast and join Quackity's stream," she whispers. I get up and follow her to the kitchen, hand in hand. She begins to make french toast while I make us hot chocolate from the cabinet. We finished quickly and ate together while playing the stream on her phone. Quackity had started and made **very inappropriate** jokes about why we might be late, causing Nightmare to plan what she'd say once we joined the call, even though she thought it was funny. They were playing Quiplash first, already pandering to the large audience.

Instead of Jackbox, it should be called ________

𝕆𝕡𝕡𝔹𝕠𝕩
OR
ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕓𝕠𝕩

They all begin to laugh while Nightmare and I stare at the screen blankly. Pandering sons of bitches. We finished eating and look at her computer for the code. She gives me a pair of headphones and send me to the living room whilst she played on her phone so the audio wouldn't be weird. We joined the call and as the last game of Quiplash started, we joined.

"Quackity, want to talk about the jokes you made about Dream and I," she said, antagonizing him.

"No, not at all," he fake quivered, earning a laugh from Karl.

"I think we should. I'm curious as to what made you think of that. Are you reading fanfictions?"

"Nightmare shut the hell up. We're playing Quiplash not interrogate Quackity." The game continued and we finished, the first prompt loading on the screen.

Something that probably won't exist in 20 years

ℚ𝕦𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕥𝕪'𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕚𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕖
OR
𝕆𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘

"Who put the first one? You haven't even seen my hair, the hell is wrong with you?"

"Whoever put the second one is pandering." People in chat looked pissed about the second one, saying things like 'that's too far' and 'if that's true I blame whoever wrote that.' The first one wins, Nightmare's, and the second one was Tommy, saying love isn't real and it's all an illusion.

Tommy, don't bring that negative energy to this call. I plan on being married to her by then.

The best way to impress an alien from Mars in...

𝕓𝕖 𝕒 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟
OR
𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 (𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕋𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕪)

"Whoever put the second one is an idiot and you're definitely American."

"Actually, I put that one, Tommy," Wilbur speaks up, making the call laugh. However, the first one wins, which is mine. 

We wrap up the Quiplash game with Karl winning and move onto Monster Seeking Monster since Tommy left and was replaced with Jack Manifold. The first round commences, everyone with random names so we won't know who's who.