The Polygamous Princess

Summary: Why can't she pick all of her love interests? She's the princess after all. Everyone wins in this version!

Villainess: Sakura-hime
Male Lead 1: Daisuke
Male Lead 2: Katsuki
Female Lead: Chiyo
__________________________________________________

"Sakura-hime! How could you possibly do this!?"

"Are you out of your mind?"

Princess Sakura was the last of the Emperor's noble bloodline that you would expect to take the throne. Being the forgotten child of seven other children, everyone assumed that her older sister Kiyoshi or second sister Mariko would be the ones taking the throne. Even her four other brothers had a better chance of taking the throne. Her mother, the kindest of all the Emperor's concubines, was cast out and abused by the others because they wanted to get rid of the competition. In true form, had she allowed them to hurt her mother more, then the woman would've died.

Keyword: Would've.

Sakura, in another timeline, had grown to become as cruel and bitter as the sisters she once idolized. Since she was forgotten, she would sleep around and spend all her allowance on pretty things. Eventually, when one of her brothers took the throne, she had been shamed by the public as "Slutty Sakura" and thrown on the streets by the people she called family. Eventually, a war would break out between the warring kingdoms and slaughter all but her since she didn't live in the estate anymore. It didn't matter since she was supposed to be hung by the new emperor and his so-called wife to rid the world of her bloodline. In the end, the forgotten sister had a tragic end to her tale.

Oh, she thanked the gods above for Brother Ryusei slapping her across the face. As odd as it sounded, he managed to knock some sense into her before she went down the path again.

To clarify, Sakura was a few months early before her mother perished at the hands of the other concubines and their children. This was the day when Ryusei and his terrible mother had come to her mother's mansion and demanded that she leave the emperor. Sakura intervened, trying to stop Lady Ryuko from harming her mother when Ryusei slapped her so hard that she knocked her head against the wall. Memories flooded in from her last life and something clicked inside her brain.

"Ryuko-sama..." Sakura stood up, wiping the blood from her face. "I think my mother and I shall leave this place. The abuse she has suffered and the torment you and the others placed upon her have hit their toll. Since I am forgotten anyways, there's no need for me to hang around here anymore."

Ryuko gave a look of shock along with Ryusei as Sakura picked up her mother from the ground who equally shared a look of shock. Ryusei was furious, demanding she stop playing tricks, but she cut him off.

"I'm quite serious about this brother. I will inform the Emperor himself that we shall be leaving tonight. That way, you'll get the throne or whoever will have it. It shall not be my problem anymore."

Word spread quickly around the White Palace as Brother Ryusei informed the others of her departure. Some like Kiyoshi and Mariko were happy to see her go, not even sparing her a second glance as she walked her mother off the property. The eldest brother Atsuo didn't bother coming to see her off, thinking she was just acting foolish and would come back to the palace sooner or later. Only Ryusei, third brother Hikaru, and youngest brother Tomo came to the gate with their respective mothers who smirked as they saw Sakura leaving. Ryusei was still mad at her leaving but kept his anger in check. Hikaru was practically in tears, being the only brother who loved her. Young Tomo was still a child, but his heart ached to see his playmate leave so soon. The White Palace closed the gates on Sakura and her mother, thinking that the two would either crawl back or die for all they cared.